“Great food, great people” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Acropolis Kuizina

Acropolis Kuizina
Price range: US$7 - US$34
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Coquitlam, Canada
“Great food, great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was in Campbell River visiting a buddy and he told me we must go to Acropolis Kuizina. I was hesitant at first but man oh man did this restaurant come through! We had one of the platters, it had everything! From lamb, to salad, to delicious pita bread, and the list goes on. It will be my first stop next time I'm in Campbell River. The owner, Pete I believe his name was even checked on the meal several times to make sure everything was on point. Very nice people with exception food. Thanks Acropolis Kuizina!

• Visited February 2014

Campbell River, Canada
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Went to the Acropolis Kuizina Greek restaurant as a couple the other night and all I can say is scrumptious! This was our fourth time to this restaurant since moving to Campbell River. I love the fact that each time we go we can expect great service and great tasting authentic Greek food. It is located in a strip like mall area with ample parking. This restaurant is open Tuesday through Saturday, closed Sunday and Monday’s which is nice that this family owned business can spend time together when not open. The size is just right, not too big and not too small. There are approximately 14 plus tables consisting of seating for 2 and seating for 4. If you have a larger group they accommodate by moving tables together. There are also 4 bar stool type chairs that are situated right in front of the cooking area where you can watch all the food being made and prepared, looks like that would be a great place to sit for interesting conversation. We haven’t sat there as of yet but I think our next visit we will request to sit there. This restaurant serves alcohol so you can have your favourite drink or favourite specialty coffee after dinner. This visit my husband and I started with a large size Greek salad or should I say I started with a large size Greek salad. That was followed by the pork souvlakia dinner for me and the chicken souvlakia dinner for my husband. Both dinners came with mixed vegetables, Greek roasted potatoes, pita bread and tzatiki. The meats are marinated in these tasteful herbs, spices and olive oil. My mouth is watering now just thinking about it! After we finished, our server recommended a dessert called Ekmek. I had never heard of it so she explained to us what it was. It comprises of shredded phyllo pastry drizzled with honey syrup then layered with custard and topped off with toasted almonds and whipping cream. Of course after hearing all that went into this dessert we readily agreed to order one and share it. It was absolutely wonderful, not too sweet but sweet enough. I’d like to mention too that the owner is very much into knowing how you are enjoying your meal as he comes right to your table prior to eating and while you are eating. He is also the person cooking your meal along with his other employees. We were fortunate enough that we had his Mother-in-law as our server and she was absolutely delightful and always sporting a smile. Luckily for us we live in Campbell River and are close enough to go here whenever we feel like it and we plan on feeling like it a lot!!!! So, if you like authentic Greek food then this is definitely the place to go. Oh yes, if you want something other than Greek food they have that too. You can have pasta which I did a previous time (baked spaghetti covered in cheese …..Mmmmmm) There is also gourmet pizzas and steak. Definitely go there, you won’t be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“friendly and fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed in the food or the service. Everything from the mouth watering appy platters, succulent rack of lamb and greek potatoes, to the house dessert will leave you wishing that your meal would never end. The table service is professional and friendly. Even the owner stops by your table to make sure everything is to your liking. Make a reservation! You will defiantly want to eat here often.

• Visited March 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Should have had the lamb”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Should have had the lamb after reading the reviews. I tried the pasta, not a good choice. Service was good and the atmosphere is nice.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
campbell river
“you will not want to leave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I recently had dinner at this very authentic Greek restaurant. My wife and I met thirty years ago in Vancouver, married twenty five, anniversary is in May. When we first met we always did Greek in Vancouver and my wife lived in the Greek isles so she knows real Greek cuisine. You will not be disappointed, the Team that serve are superb and your dinner and desserts are the best we have found on Vancouver Island, cheers from the salmon capital.

• Visited February 2014