“Finding Nemo”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Finding Nemo”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Took my granddaughter and the staff made such an impression to point out what was what, and encouraged us to touch and feel the sea life at our finger tips. Excellent..worth every penny. Will return again and again

Visited July 2013

Campbell River
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A little gem”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

This small aquarium opened in 2013 & really adds to the Campbell River Pier area. Displays are clear and of local specimens. Staff is very friendly & well-informed. Great introduction for small children. Loved the swimming scallops!

Visited October 2013
BC
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“A very pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I live here in Campbell River and this attraction opened just this summer. I took my granddaughter, not expecting too much. The exhibit is located in a small trailer at the side of the entrance to a fishing pier which extends out into the ocean. I expected to be bored but my granddaughter had to pull me out the door after an hour.
I have lived in the area for many years but now I can appreciate all the marine life that is in my back yard, so to speak. The touch tank was amazing and it is not only children who benefit from the experience. There was a great diversity of life displayed in the various tanks that lined the walls of the small area.

Hastings, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“What a star.”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This was a real hands on experience for my son who wanted to repeat his visit all day. The opportunity to come up close to these creatures and then look out into the sea and view them in the wild was amazing. It was a little on the expensive side but as the ticket is valid all day my son certainly made use of it with a second return in the afternoon.

British Columbia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Small, hands on aquarium”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

This is a very small aquarium, about the size of an average classroom. The room is filled with aquariums featuring many of the creatures found in local tide pools and around the harbours. If you have curious children who want to touch the sea stars and get a close up look at crabs and anemones, then you can happily spend 30-45 minutes poking around. We combined the aquarium with a visit to the nearby maritime museum to make for an interesting rainy day activity. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Also, we were able to re-enter the aquarium after the museum which gave everyone opportunity to take one last look at their favourite animal.
Do not go expecting the Vancouver aquarium, but if you are curious about the little creatures that live in the ocean around us and want a chance to touch and explore, then you can have a bit of fun.

1 Thank EskarinaSmith