“Worth a visit”
Review of Harbour Grill

Harbour Grill
Price range: US$16 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our menu features AAA Sterling Sliver steaks, lamb, veal, duck, chicken and fresh locally sourced seafood including Dungeness crab, salmon, halibut, oysters and shellfish. Vegetarian and gluten free options are also available. Join us for an exceptional culinary experience paired with our extensive wine list.
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

This place is small, hard to get into without a reservation. The service was good. Everyone enjoyed their food. I had the seafood stew in Basmati rice. It was outstanding and thankfully just the right size. The calmari was good. All the seafood was very good.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Great food. I have never had a bad meal here. Not the cheapest in town but believe me it is worth every dollar that you spend. There is nobody in this town that can beat the food quality and service.

3  Thank juanbarnez
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My wife and I ate here one night. Did not book. My wife had the seafood gratin and I had the Salmon, which were excellent. We shared a large creme brûlée. All in all a good meal. Would recommend.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Great little family run place, staff have all been there for years. Very friendly, right at Discouvery Harbour mall and marina. Food is good, quality, comfort style food. We never miss this place on a trip north or south in the boat.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Nice site by the marina, even if your view is partially obscured by a hedge if sitting outside. Beer flight of 4 BC beers was terrific, and the salmon was fresh. Canadian cuisine, mainstream and tasty. Good service.