“Good Halibut”
Review of Harbour Grill

Harbour Grill
Price range: US$15 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our menu features AAA Sterling Sliver steaks, lamb, veal, duck, chicken and fresh locally sourced seafood including Dungeness crab, salmon, halibut, oysters and shellfish. Vegetarian and gluten free options are also available. Join us for an exceptional culinary experience paired with our extensive wine list.
Windsor
“Good Halibut”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I'm not much of a fish person, but I do like my Halibut from fish and chip shops. While on an R.V. trip, we stopped in to eat here due to a recommendation from my wifes nieces father-in-law. He knew his stuff because it was very good. Although it's a little small, the ambiance is nice. Reasonably priced also.

• Visited August 2013

Sydney
“Good Quality Food Served with a Smile”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This restaurant serves good quality food, well presented. The specials of the day were very good including whole crab. It is not a pretentious restaurant and the owner and staff were delightful and provided good wine recommendations to match the food.
The restaurant is located next to the Marina.
Would return without hesitation.

• Visited September 2013
Marysville
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

This place is small, hard to get into without a reservation. The service was good. Everyone enjoyed their food. I had the seafood stew in Basmati rice. It was outstanding and thankfully just the right size. The calmari was good. All the seafood was very good.

• Visited September 2013
Campbell River, Canada
“Best food in Campbell River”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Great food. I have never had a bad meal here. Not the cheapest in town but believe me it is worth every dollar that you spend. There is nobody in this town that can beat the food quality and service.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank juanbarnez
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My wife and I ate here one night. Did not book. My wife had the seafood gratin and I had the Salmon, which were excellent. We shared a large creme brûlée. All in all a good meal. Would recommend.

• Visited August 2013