“Best Pizza!”

White Tower Pizza Steak House
Ranked #79 of 140 Restaurants in Campbell River
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Penticton, Canada
“Best Pizza!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Best pizza in town. I used to live in Campbell River 8 years ago and still stop to have a pizza every time I'm in town.

• Visited April 2014

Vancouver
“Absolutely terrible "Greek" food”
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

Ordered the Greek platter for two. The worst we have ever had! The pre-frozen calamari was burnt and the lamb was sub-par! And all this for only 60 bucks, are you kidding me!

1 Thank danifinny
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Only eat the pizza!”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

.........and get it to go.
Kind of pricey, and the actual restaurant is kind of dark and sad and nothing to write home about, but the PIZZA! wow. Possibly the best pizza I've ever eaten.
Get the pizza to go and eat it on the beach.

Perfect

• Visited January 2013
Courtenay, Canada
“Very Good Pizzas”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

This Pizza is the best pizza in campbell river by far, well at least in my opinion, it comes loaded with tasty topping and they aren't just the standard cheap junk some other places offer.

Visited December 2012
Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada
“Won't order again”
Reviewed 10 September 2012

We have ordered twice and were very disappointed both times. I thought I would give them another chance tonight but this was the last time. The first time the pizza was soggy and wet. Tonight we ordered from the dinner menu. The driver could not find our place even after I gave him directions. Then he forgot to bring the drink I ordered, then forgot his cc machine. I had veal cutlets and rice and could taste a hint of curry in it which should not have been there. So it makes me wonder how well they clean their pots and pans. I would not recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012