“It's closed”

Dining options: Reservations, Seating
vancouver island
“It's closed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Sorry folks, the Willows Pub closed permanently on March 30, 2014. Too bad, lots of good memories there.

Visited March 2014

Vancouver Island BC
“Love this pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Fantastic food at a good price and excellent friendly service. Atmosphere is nice too. A personal favourite

Visited February 2014
Campbell River, Canada
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

While I was sitting here in the Pub and on my iPad and reading the reviews for this great place :) I'm shocked with one review.I have been coming here for years and the service has always been more then great.The girls have always been pleasant and always have time to talk to you,service is more then great and fast,the food has been always presented well and tasty as well :) I believe people who write such reviews have no idea what it's like to work in this industry,til you do and walk in these lady shoes and understand what they have to put up with maybe you'll have compassion for what they do.I would like to say a BIG THANKYOU to all STAFF at the Willows Pub keep up the great service and thankyou for making us always feel welcome :)

• Visited September 2013
Cr
“Love it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I love this place! The staff is nice funny and fast! The food is so good one of the best in town Forsure! Keep up te great work u guys!!!:)

• Visited October 2013
Campbell River, Canada
“What Service? Worth it?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

Were there with my wife and a friend for wing night,greeted by a younger waitress,ordered the wings and drinks and then were served them..Period.....That was It ....we finished our meal..waited for maybe someone to come by and ask if we wanted more wings or drinks,water "How was your meal"?????Our waitress all the time was sitting with a couple of friends,,having dinner and serving them drinks,a good twenty minutes or more went by ,and she decided to make her rounds,asked if we wanted more drinks or wings,but by then i was a little tired of looking at my dirty dishes staring at me..she proceeded to tell us she was off shift..it would be nice to let your customers know that...The manager,,,and i think the Owner were there, and were aware of the situation, but decided not to even talk to us,,,its the last time ever I will venture into this restaurant where the management or staff could care less...We weren't good old regulars , so that could be the problem.

• Visited September 2013