“Good breakfast but reminded me of logging camp food”

Beachwood Corner Cafe
Ranked #37 of 143 Restaurants in Campbell River
“Good breakfast but reminded me of logging camp food”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

Went for breakfast with my family. The food was very similar to logging camp food which I have eaten my whole life, so for me it was nothing special. Toast was over buttered something fierce to the point where when I was eating it I felt sick to my stomach. There were no napkins on the table when we arrived which I also can't stand . If you are looking for friendly service and good food and want something that is similar to home this is a great place. Unfortunately it just wasn't for me. To tell you the truth the ideal cafe is so good its easily worth the drive down town

• Visited June 2013

Courtenay, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Egg Bennie on the island”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

My family and I go to Campbell River once a month or so just to go here for the best breakfast/lunch on the island.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Winnie A
Campbell River, Canada
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This is an excellent place to have a really good down home breakfast. The staff are all really friendly and make you feel really welcome, it's like walking into someones kitchen. The omelettes are amazing.

• Visited December 2012
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 28 August 2012 via Local Picks

The "Hawaiian Place Cafe" has been gone for at least 10 years now. The name of the new place is called Beachwood Corner Cafe and it has only been in business since Nov. 2011. From day one this little gem has been extremely busy and many times there has been people standing outside waiting for a seat! This is the place to come for good home cooked food!