“A nook worth finding in Campbell River”

Beachwood Corner Cafe
Ranked #32 of 146 Restaurants in Campbell River
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Having a need for a great breakfast ,from the type of pancakes you make camping or the eggs you had once at that great restaurant beside a gas station long time ago? This is your spot. The portions are perfect, the price better and the service is real. It may take an out a towner a bit to find it but the pursuit is worth it.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

For a first visit to the island and Campbell River we found this quaint little out of the way restaurant that cooked up the most amazing breakfast. All the food was baked fresh in the restaurant including the muffin for my Eggs Bennie (which was truly mouth watering). The pancakes were as large as a dinner plate and incredibly filling. I doubt that anyone will ever leave this restaurant hungry. Definitely a recommended eating spot if you are ever in the Campbell River area.

1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We have been meeting her a 0630 on Thursday mornings for 12 years. This is a small, family business where the owners do all the work, Prices are in line and the have a really good simple working mans menu. Fridays are Chinese food specials and it is opened 7 days a week.

if you need a snack or a coffee this is the friendly place to go. We have been well served and treated like friends. You will not find a better drop in for a sandwich eatery any where..

1  Thank rowboatbuilder
Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

Went for breakfast with my family. The food was very similar to logging camp food which I have eaten my whole life, so for me it was nothing special. Toast was over buttered something fierce to the point where when I was eating it I felt sick to my stomach. There were no napkins on the table when we arrived which I also can't stand . If you are looking for friendly service and good food and want something that is similar to home this is a great place. Unfortunately it just wasn't for me. To tell you the truth the ideal cafe is so good its easily worth the drive down town

Reviewed 26 May 2013

My family and I go to Campbell River once a month or so just to go here for the best breakfast/lunch on the island.

1  Thank Winnie A