“Yummy!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Campbell River, Canada
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

I like that its always the same friendly staff that greet you when you arrive. They take lots of pride in the food they serve and I personally think its the best sushi in town. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait for food but its worth it. Atmosphere is great too.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank lovethegreatoutdoors

Ottawa
“The Best.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

I have not been back to Koto's for 10 years, but I still consider it the best japanese restaurant ever! I have tried many, many japanese restaurants but none have lived up to the experiences I've had at Koto's. My favourite was always the Campbell River roll and also their udon soups. I have had good sushi in other restaurants, but nothing like the Campbell River roll. And I've NEVER had chicken udon soup as good as Koto's. I don't think I ever ate anything at Koto's that I didn't like. Tony really cared about his customers and was always so pleasant and happy to see us when we walked in. We always felt welcome. I know it is strange to get a review from someone that hasn't been there in 10 years....but I do still recommend it to people going to Campbell River. (and I can't wait to get back there)

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank SD_Marks
campbell river
“love it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2011

great cuts of fish, supports local food choices. Takes a bit longer to get yor food so not a eat and run restaurant. Enjoy your time and savour your bites. always a wonderful time.

• Visited February 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank amorphesis
Campbell River, Canada
“Bad service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2011

The food is good, but they don't make you feel very welcome and rush you out as fast as they can. Happened more then 5 times. Not going back.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Psychoticmime
Vancouver
“Simply the best sushi on the Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2010

I've been going here for over twenty years, and it is simply the best sushi on Vancouver Island, and would compare with any of the best on the Lower Mainland. Very good quality fish. I love my chirashi, and again far more imagination from Tony than other places. The sushi rice is also done to perfection, not too sweet or dominated by vinegar, and not mushy, as is common with other places. Not the cheapest place, but you get what you pay for.

5 Thank Squirmin