“Authentic Greek Food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Have been going to this restaurant for over 20 years - this is our "go to" Greek place and we are never disappointed! As the portions are large we don't usually get a starter but if you do want an appie try Saganaki or Calamari. The atmosphere is fun and inviting and the wait staff very personable.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Love this place! Feels like family and home. The food is authentic and very good. Service tends to go downhill a little as the place gets busier. If lamb shank is the special - get it - so good. But, everything is good. The calamari are very good - not oily - and very tender. The moussaka is divine. Try the Greek ribs! If you are celebrating something - be sure to let them know - maybe you will get to break a plate! OPA!

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We had a very good dinner there. The octopus for starter was delicious and I are mixed souvlaki as main dish and it was also perfect.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I am not the first one to say : " Calamari best ever", but I will still say it.
but all the meals my family and I had was excellent. Service goes beyond "serving" it is even entertaining..
Birthday boy (8) was taught how to dance as Greek, and as celebration can BRAKE THE PLATE!!
You feel like coming to distant family to a treat.
thank you and I will always recommended this beautiful decorated restaurant for Greek Food in Vancouver area.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Got positive comments from a co-worker about this resto so we went there before it opened for lunch but the staff accommodated us just the same. I never had Greek before so I didn't have any expectations or anything to prove. My friend already told us the serving is huge so i ordered a platter for two and my other friend got mousaka. I can guarantee, the foods were soooo good! the mousaka melts in your mouth... i forgot what platter i got but it's equally delicious!

I also give credit to the interior, it's so green and I could feel my lungs fill in oxygen, thanks to the live plants!

the staff was very welcoming and very knowledgable, too. Kudos!

now here comes the bill. this is not a fast-food chain, so the price doesn't come cheap.

1  Thank YVRtoLAX