“Good food”

Price range: US$24 - US$24
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Canada Way
Transit: Walking distance from both Gilmore and Bentwood town center sky train stations. Buses 25 125 & 130 stop at BCIT.
Description: Experiences Beyond Ordinary, where local ingredients find a fresh direction. Experience new boundaries at e.b.o. Share the Passion e.b.o possesses symmetry and harmony between Executive Chef, Vintner, and local food producer - sharing the same passion for quality, creativity and local sustainability. The Room Eclectic and sleek with warm rich colours. Lose yourself in a cozy banquette or dine in a semi private table enclosed with silk sheer curtains.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I usually go for lunch and the food is really good. I wish they had their lunchtime specials become part of the regular menu more frequently. Even though I do enjoy sitting down to eat lunch, at times I find the service to be really slow and lunch ends up taking well over an hour. The staff are incredibly friendly.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

The food was good but.... The air conditioning was way too cold!! Service was a little slow, but very friendly.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Staying at he hotel this was an excellent choice for dinner. Service was very attentive, yet never intrusive. The server knew the menu well, offered recommendations, I had the lamb, it was incredible, great value for money, great service, atmosphere and food, reasonable prices for what you get. After dinner the chef, Jake, that prepared my dinner introduced himself and asked how I like the food, I have nothing but good things to say. I was also offered a complimentary mini desert....hold on a moment while I take a bite....yep, just as amazing as the dinner! Try this place. You will love it.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I just wanted to let you know that you have lost a lot of business from me as well as our company as a whole. I wanted to schedule a dinner for 30 people (big dollars for you).

I phoned twice, left my information and details, and the lady that picked up the phone was generous enough to give me the manager's email address. I emailed twice as well, and still no response. If your customer service starts like this, I don't want to find out how the service will be once one is actually trying to have dinner there. Thanks for no service. I will NOT recommend you to anyone.

rdmPGDeltaBUR, Manager at e.b.o Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so sorry to hear of the problems you encountered in reaching our team. I can assure you this is not up to our standards and we will ensure this does not occur again. We very frequently handle large party requests and have standards in place to ensure people receive responses in a timely manner. We would love to have you contact Richard Wischnewski, our Food and Beverage Services Manager. He can be reached at richard.wischnewski@deltahotels.com or by phone at 604-453-0784. Once again please accept my sincere apologies.

Paul Gallop
Operations Manager
Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Simply superb sea fish and great wines. Excellent service too. Nice ambiance. Tuck yourself in one of the corner seats in the lounge and enjoy. Bit pricey though.