“Pricey”

Price range: US$0 - US$27
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Agra Tandoori restaurant is recognized as both stylish and contemporary and brings a sense of elegance and sophistication to the Indian restaurant scene here in Lower Mainland Vancouver. The menu has been prepared by our kitchen team in an innovative and contemporary style of Indian cooking, stunning presentations with which to tempt you.
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Had a groupon for four, our final bill with groupon comes to about $70.00. Food is average and you get lots of gravy with little meat. Rice and Naan are extra. Will not return.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stopped in to Agra for an impromptu lunch and were not disappointed. The food is tasty and reasonably priced. My husband and daughter opted for the $9.95 buffet which offered salad, tandoori chicken, butter chicken, a beef and rice dish, Indian style French fries, naan, a fruit and custard dessert and more. I ordered a separate salad and an appetizer called Shrimp Pakora, battered shrimp marinated in ginger and garlic. Apparently the serving for this dish is sometimes small but I was happy to receive a large serving. The shrimp were delicious! My family loved them too. Although the buffet offers a lot of choice and is excellent value, to get the freshest food, on our next visit we will order separate dishes and share them. Service was excellent and we were able to have a great lunch in a reasonable amount of time. I do not know if they accept reservations but there is take out and delivery, and the restaurant is open until 10:00 pm.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Quite an average Indian restaurant place. The food is good, but nothing extra special. Very good butter chicken, not so great tandoori chicken. It seems to be quite a popular place during a lunch time.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Staff at the 401 Inn recommended this restaurant - it's about 2 blocks away, and was very tasty - I don't have Indian food very often, but I liked it :)

Reviewed 18 February 2013

I'm a long term customer but since the new owners have taken over its just gone downhill. Great restaurant to just average. $17.95 for 10 tandoori prawns that are small in size and average in taste. The butter sauce was not creamy like it should be. It was watered down and lacked flavour. I ordered some take out and they couldn't even put the lids on properly and everything leaked out on 4 of 5 items ordered. It's too bad. I really loved this place and gave new ownership 5 chances to make it decent. All 5 orders were fair size and everyone had a problem. I'm trying not to be mean or negative. I feel everyone deserves a fair chance...but I'm just not happy.

1  Thank savman888