“Great Atmosphere!”

Joey Burnaby
Ranked #12 of 601 Restaurants in Burnaby
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Free parking if you drive, and skytrain if you don't. Rooftop lounge and a big, comfy dining room.
Victoria, Canada
“Great Atmosphere!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Great restaurant, staff, and service. We ate here for the first time and really liked the food. I had the tandoori chicken flatbread and my husband had the beef dip. Very delicious. They had so many things to choose from. Will come back again when I am in town.

• Visited September 2013

St. John's, Canada
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Great meal at Joey's. Would highly recommend. The service was great too!! Had a Greek sandwich with sweet potato fries. Very tasty. Bellinis were awesome!!! Very accommodating with the kids, they halved some of the meals for them.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank AngieHay71
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“outstanding”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

we arrived via international flight into Vancouver to see our son who lives in Burnaby.
jet lagged to hell we went and ate here and I think it was late. no trouble. food was delicious and atmosphere excellent. service was great and my memory of the waitresses were all gorgeous.
:-) top place and when we come back to BC will eat here again

• Visited June 2013
coquitlam canada
“We left after 15 minutes with no service.”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

I'm not sure what happened but we arrived at 11:50 am. I said to my wife that we are in good shape getting here before noon. We were seated by the hostess and were given our water and menus and then nobody came to see us after that. We waited and waited and waited some more. I wanted to leave after 10
minutes but my wife convinced me to stay longer. After 15 minutes I had to go or I would be late for work. I walked out and told the door staff what happened and they looked at me wih blank stares. We left and won't be back for a long time.
I love the food here but after this,,,,,

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank k3see5
vancouver
“Yes similar to Cactus Cafe, Earls and the like...”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

This is a good place for business meals.
It's pricey like Cactus Cafe, Earls and those that sell the ambiance and hand-picked female servers with a strict dress code of showing... personality...!?
But overall, I enjoyed the meal. What I didn't like is the maze downstairs. This place is located in a shopping center, with a Save on Foods and many stores. If you're going there for the first time, you'll get lost a for a few minutes.

I didn't like the seating, somehow their round type of couch seating is uncomfortable, you end up seating a little awkwardly, specially I noticed with a partner who's short, she looked like a kid in a high chair trying to reach the table.

The view is not glamorous at all, you just see the skytrain (Burnaby/Vancouver's metro). So better to stick you attention to the waitresses. and the food of course.

I found the rotisserie chicken very good, it came with an exotic rice, very good.

• Visited June 2013