“Nice Hotel in Burnaby BC”

Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Burnaby
Sooke, Canada
“Nice Hotel in Burnaby BC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

I have been staying at this hotel at least once a month since 2010. The rooms are nice and clean and the hotel staff are efficient and polite. This is a great location if you are working or visiting Burnaby. It is walking distance to two Sky train station. There is also a nice restaurant in the hotel, plus several other restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Regards
Bhupinder Gill

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Burnaby, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

Nicely designed rooms with all facilities. Hotel staff pays attention to each request and cooperate. Nice location ... I was offered every possible service ..... I was on business trip and had to work late in the evening which I preferred from hotel room as rooms are really cozy and comfortable..

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us. I am so glad to know that you had a relaxing stay with us. Thank you for appreciating our Room and Staff. I am hopeful of your continued patronization and look forward for your next stay with us. Regards, Bhupinder Gill General Manager
Surrey, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I had a great stay at Executive Inn. The rooms are very spacious, clean and comfy. The staff is excellent and very helpful. The food is delicious. Perfect location surrounded by shopping, restaurants and close walk to the skytrain.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us. I am so glad to know that you had a relaxing stay with us. Thank you for appreciating our Food, Room and Staff. I am hopeful of your continued patronization and look forward for your next stay with us.

Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

The rooms are always nothing less than spotless, food is AMAZING.The rooms are gorgeous, and I don't think I've slept in a such a comfy bed in my life. The staff are exceptional, probably the best I've seen. Make you feel like a total VIP. Great location and always a fantastic stay!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby, responded to this review, 20 January 2014

Verona, Italy
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

It was my first time there so I don't know the prices of the others hotels, but near Christmas I paid 120$/day. ((In my last visit in London I paid like a quarter of this))
- In the room I found a terrible smell like dirty foots, I didn't tell anything because it was a buisness trip and I was always in a hurry but everyone can feel the smell
- there wasn't any button to switch the light near the bed so everytime you need to stand up
- there is no flow control for the water flow in the shower
- to wash your body you need two bottles of the soap that you find in the bathroom

I have never tasted the breakfast and also the restaurant so I can't say nothing

good thing:
- every morning you find a newspaper near your door
- the bed was comfortable
- close to the skytrain
- wifi connection good

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Salvatore N
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the not so good experiences in the room. I will investigate them and ensure that we put them right for the future. It was good to know that you found the bed to be comfortable as we have just invested in new Mattresses. I am hopeful of your continued patronization and look forward for your next stay with us.

Parksville, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

We had a very relaxing stay. The suite had a private queen sized bedroom that was separate, with a door, from the kitchen and sitting areas. It was quiet and we had a great sleep and will definately return. The young clerks at the desk were very efficient and helpful.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us. I am so glad to know that you had a relaxing stay with us. thank you for appreciating our Room Layout and Front Desk Team. I am hopeful of your continued patronization and look forward for your next stay with us.

Maple Ridge, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

we had a suit with queen bed and balcony was a great place to relax will be going their again
just for a break from the world the kitchenette was great clean fridge and microwave great for some popcorn and cold white wine.

Room Tip: corner suit nice and quiet