Open today: 10:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Great mall with huge variety of brands

This is supposedly the biggest mall in Vancouver and it doesn't disappoint with the choice of... read more

Reviewed 31 August 2022
deepakgupta5
Vancouver, Canada
A good experience

Lots of places to shop but I have gotten lost so many times, I'd recommend parking outside if you... read more

Reviewed 7 July 2022
placestogo1
Vancouver, Canada

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Burnaby
from £273.89
More Info
All reviews food court great mall biggest mall one stop shop high end lots of parking shopping metrotown skytrain vancouver canada walmart canadian
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2019

Huge mall and the maps to find the shops can be confusing. Not a shopping fan myself so wasn't all that impressed but I know for others it is impressive and they might enjoy spending a full day there.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank mich_h87
Reviewed 28 June 2019

Great mall in downtown Vancouver. Every fashion label can be found at this mall. Mall is large and can be confusing to navigate. Great food court.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

Great mall but can be a bit confusing if you're not good with directions and all those side arms.. decent food court.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank powdermonkey007
Reviewed 27 June 2019

The place is clean and their staff are very helpful. I live close but only go there to get something that I can't get closer to home, like gold or whatever else I might need. Superstore is there, but that store I have had trouble's with in the past. Not that location, the one on Grandview and the one is Westwood Mall in Port Coquitlam.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 14 June 2019 via mobile

Since I lived in a city that's home to the biggest mall in Canada, I can say the metrotown is not bad after all. It's just the mall is designed to have a lot of turns for exit but overall it's an amazing mall. You have superstore and walmart in the mall, so you can do groceries, shopping and even dine-in in there food court. Accesible to skytrain and buses.

Date of experience: June 2019