Open today: 11:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Great mall with huge variety of brands

This is supposedly the biggest mall in Vancouver and it doesn't disappoint with the choice of... read more

Reviewed 31 August 2022
deepakgupta5
Vancouver, Canada
A good experience

Lots of places to shop but I have gotten lost so many times, I'd recommend parking outside if you... read more

Reviewed 7 July 2022
placestogo1
Vancouver, Canada

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Burnaby
from £279.80
More Info
All reviews food court great mall biggest mall one stop shop high end lots of parking shopping metrotown skytrain vancouver canada walmart canadian
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

I visit this mall very often and I must say it is quite pleasant everytime. It is a huge mall located in Burnaby. Almost everything you need you can get from the mall. Clothing, appliances, furniture, or whatever. There are also some decent places to eat. The downside is the place can get so packed at times. Other than that. Id give it a 4.👍🏼 Only because nobody is telling people to stop smoking in front of most entrances where nobody should be smoking. I called security one time to say that someone is smoking on the entrance and security said they had just been there and they would go check in an hour. Do you think that person will wait for you for an hour outside? 😂 what a joke.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 14 August 2019

Metropolis at Metrotown is actually 2 malls joined in the middle. There aren't many items you could want that you can't find here. If you don't want to bring a car, the Metrotown Skytrain (elevated) and the regular buses are just outside.

The Food Court has great variety too.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 17 July 2019 via mobile

I had big shopping with my sister and her daughter. Aritzia, Banana Republic, Oak+Fort, Gap, Sepora, Shoppers drug mart and Food court. We spent almost 3hrs. Everything we found what we wanted. So comfort, convenience and biggest shopping mall.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Saem1004
Reviewed 1 July 2019

Huge mall and the maps to find the shops can be confusing. Not a shopping fan myself so wasn't all that impressed but I know for others it is impressive and they might enjoy spending a full day there.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank mich_h87
Reviewed 28 June 2019

Great mall in downtown Vancouver. Every fashion label can be found at this mall. Mall is large and can be confusing to navigate. Great food court.

Date of experience: May 2019