“A wonderful home away from home :)”

Serenity Bed and Breakfast
Serenity Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 9 Burnaby B&B and Inns
“A wonderful home away from home :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for two nights after hiking up to Girabaldi lake. We arrived early, dirty, and exhausted, and Jane welcomed us with a warm smile and open arms. Our bed was ridiculously comfortable. In the morning we got to pick breakfast, and the bacon and eggs were amazing. Seriously, the most tender and delicious eggs that I've ever eaten! The location was great too - a short walk to the skytrain station. I will absolutely be staying here again :D

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Families
Solo
Business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Not your fault? Well obviously. But its like any B&B or Hotel. If you don't cancel in the time as stated you get charged for the room. If you cancel the same day. Do you not think that its unfair for the business. No matter what the circumstance. They can NOT get it booked and lose money. Every one needs to make a living. So your post is ridiculous! You're review isn't an actual review. Since you didn't actual stay there. How ignorant. How about I go to your work and complain about you even though you didn't actually help me.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Calgary, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

I must say that we haven't managed to reach Serenity B&B. We were travelling from Golden to Vancouver and booked this B&B for one night (on the 25th of June). But when we reached Revelstock we found the transcanadian highway closed due to weather conditions (some mud and stones avalanched went down to the highway and it was blocked). We spent the whole day trying to reach Vancouver (spent 5 hours in a terrible traffic jam at the ferry) but unfortunately there were no way to move further and we were forced to stay at the nearest town (Field). I wrote an e-mail to the owner and explained that we couln't reach the B&B under those circumstances but it was not our fault at all!!!
But our credit card was charged by the owner in spite of our explanations... I hoped for more understanding from the owner's side... And if I go to Vancouver someday I'll NEVER book this B&B again!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Cdebfriend12
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnaby
Maywood
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Vancouver Metrotown
Maywood
Element Vancouver Metrotown
Inn at the Quay
#1 of 2 in New Westminster
Willingdon Heights
Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby

Been to Serenity Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!