“Even with a Groupon, still not really worth it.”
Review of Posh - CLOSED

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Gilly St.
Reviewed 25 July 2015

Selection was very limited. Food quality was poor and since there were so few things to choose from, you get sick of eating the exact same thing very quickly. Lousy service just made it an experience you want to end, which is sad for what was supposed to be a nice night out. Never going back, even if there's a Groupon and its nearby. Too bad really. Good concept. Lousy execution. Just shocked its still around considering how many others I know have had the same negative experience there.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Bought a hot pot groupon for 2 and it was worth every penny. Since it was our first time for hot pot, Tony explained everything very patiently how to make the choices and was indeed very pleasant. Went with friends and all liked the food and service.

Reviewed 16 April 2015 via mobile

Sadly, the time has come where I get to deliver my first negative review....

What a pile of crap this place is. It's shadier than buying a wristwatch in an alley out of a guy's trench coat!

First off, had a groupon. Showed up for our hot pot, and were told we would have to wait for 45 minutes for a chef to prepare some meat for us....... It was 630pm, they had been open for an hour, and we were the only people in the entire restaurant!

Absolute Joke

Also, initially greeted by some unprofessional girl that just laughed and had no idea if she could "squeeze" us in to this empty establishment. It then took another 5 minutes for some dude to tell us the 45 minute speech....

Pretty sure this is strictly a Money Laundering Joint...... Don't waste your time, money, or intelligence on such a poorly run, unprofessional restaurant, there are a lot of great places in the area that deserve your service, not named POSH!

Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant when it first started in Richmond. Been to the Broadway location and now in Burnaby. I have witnessed its decline. This will be the end of the journey for me. I guess the bottom line dictates. Even with a coupon, instead of presenting the best food, they chose to give us the lower quality selection while those who ordered off menu got better veggie platter. The broth was bland and the grade of meat dropped. I will not recommend nor return. Won't be surprised if they close for good soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2015

Went through the Groupon deal and this is indeed one of the few times that a deal is indeed a deal. The service is quick (of-course it helps when the place is only 1/2 full; if that), and the server took their time to explain how the whole thing works as 2 in our group were trying hot pot for the first time. The food is your typical Hot Pot with nothing really to rave about. I guess if you have had 1 hot pot you have had them all with a few changes depending on the place. You only get to try one soup choice and the second is extra. I have been to places where soup choices, by default are 2. The meats (beef & pork), are all finely sliced, so you would and could order a lot. Our groupon of 4 had came with 12 trays of meats! 2 large servings of a variety of vegetables.As well as a number of different soup broths to cook in. The drinks we were told were bottomless meaning unlimited and you could mix and match. That was a nice surprise. All in all I would say the only downside was the cash only payment mode.

1  Thank Jpart