“Used to be great - about 10 years ago...”
Review of Posh - CLOSED

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Gilly St.
Reviewed 31 July 2015

So sad to see what Posh has become...

When it first opened back in the mid 2000s, they had much higher quality meat, all of their veggies and other ingredients were extremely fresh and tasty. Now you get low-grade cuts of meat, tiny amounts of sauces for seasoning, canned veggies (corn, mushrooms, etc), and lackluster service.

You do get a lot of food, but if it's only mediocre quality, does quantity matter?

There are so many better restaurants with similar foods, where they have fresh (non-canned) ingredients. The only thing you're getting at Posh is that it's now pretty cheap. Take my advice and pay more for decent quality food.

I'm not coming back.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

Selection was very limited. Food quality was poor and since there were so few things to choose from, you get sick of eating the exact same thing very quickly. Lousy service just made it an experience you want to end, which is sad for what was supposed to be a nice night out. Never going back, even if there's a Groupon and its nearby. Too bad really. Good concept. Lousy execution. Just shocked its still around considering how many others I know have had the same negative experience there.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Bought a hot pot groupon for 2 and it was worth every penny. Since it was our first time for hot pot, Tony explained everything very patiently how to make the choices and was indeed very pleasant. Went with friends and all liked the food and service.

Reviewed 16 April 2015 via mobile

Sadly, the time has come where I get to deliver my first negative review....

What a pile of crap this place is. It's shadier than buying a wristwatch in an alley out of a guy's trench coat!

First off, had a groupon. Showed up for our hot pot, and were told we would have to wait for 45 minutes for a chef to prepare some meat for us....... It was 630pm, they had been open for an hour, and we were the only people in the entire restaurant!

Absolute Joke

Also, initially greeted by some unprofessional girl that just laughed and had no idea if she could "squeeze" us in to this empty establishment. It then took another 5 minutes for some dude to tell us the 45 minute speech....

Pretty sure this is strictly a Money Laundering Joint...... Don't waste your time, money, or intelligence on such a poorly run, unprofessional restaurant, there are a lot of great places in the area that deserve your service, not named POSH!

Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant when it first started in Richmond. Been to the Broadway location and now in Burnaby. I have witnessed its decline. This will be the end of the journey for me. I guess the bottom line dictates. Even with a coupon, instead of presenting the best food, they chose to give us the lower quality selection while those who ordered off menu got better veggie platter. The broth was bland and the grade of meat dropped. I will not recommend nor return. Won't be surprised if they close for good soon.