Yesterday I came here for lunch with a friend. After that I started feeling uneasy in the stomach, but I didn't think too much of it. I felt a bit nauseous too, but didn't vomit. The sick feeling lasted the whole night and I went to sleep. The next morning I had repeated diarrhea for almost 10 times and tummy was hurting until now (evening). Right now I still feel a bit nauseous.
I didn't think a restaurant could be this bad with handling their food and making sure they're good to eat, until I read another review on here and I just think "Wow, I'm not the first".
This restaurant is just waiting for the health inspectors to come and close down their restaurant.
I absolutely DO NOT recommend anyone eating here. You're just risking yourself getting food poisoned. If it happened to me, it could happen to anyone. This says a lot about a restaurant. It's not worth it.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.