“Pleasantly surprised” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pasta Amore Ristorante

Pasta Amore Ristorante
Ranked #95 of 586 Restaurants in Burnaby
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Vancouver, Canada
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

This restaurant is located off the beaten path but if you are in the neighborhood it's worth trying. We only had pasta dishes and they were very tasty, mine had generous portions of the protein and veggies (not always common). I would go back and try the pizza at some point.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

A TripAdvisor Member
“Pizza!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Really nice place !!!!! Pasta and pizza amazing!! It's perfect place for everyone! Couples, families and friends !!!!!

Burnaby, British Columbia Canada
“Good pasta dishes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have been to this little restaurant quite a few times. Whatever I have ordered there has been very good. What I like is that the pasta is fresh and it is a very friendly place. It isn't very big but it is very homey and relaxing. The portion sizes are quite substantial at such a reasonable price. It reminds me of a little cafe that you would find along the Grand Canal in Venice or other parts of Italy.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank barbtrotter
“Quaint Restaurant in Burnaby off Willingdon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

We had a groupon for this restaurant, which is a good way to find new places to eat.
The location is in a rather industrial part of Willingdon, between Lougheed hwy and the number one on Dawson in a small shopping corner.

The food is simple and good. Pasta, Pizza, prawns, lots of garlic! Nice decor, simple, italian. The food was good, plentiful and affordable.
$15.00 for pasta. Our waiter was very friendly and helpful when we asked questions.

We would go back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Modena, Italy
“Just a shame ....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

The Penne Arrabbiata I had were amongst the best I have ever had outside of Italy (al dente, spicy, juicy, etc...)
However I also found one of the dirtiest forks ever and one thing really drove me nuts cause I believe it is unacceptable these days; i asked if they had a wifi connection and they told me they hadn't (and that by itself cannot be accepted in 2013).
then while i was using my ipad a popup comes up asking me to connect to guess what .... Pasta Amore wifi !!
at least, if you do not want uour customer to use it, call it with another name (!!) or otherwise you are just going to be rude.
shame though because the food is good but they need to learn what the competition does and that you cannot be rude with your customers. they told me "we do not give the key to our customers or otherwise they will all want it"

Visited July 2013