“Awesome experience!”

Cockney Kings Fish & Chips
Ranked #2 of 621 Restaurants in Burnaby
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is my first meal at Burnaby and we decided to try out all you can eat fish & chips. The fish is very fresh and crunchy. The waitress is very friendly too! I am very picky on the fried foods but this is really the best fish & chips that i had ever tried before.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We often go here for good quality fish & chips. Love the fact that there are different size portions & many types of fish to choose from.
However they ONLY sell fish & chips. I realise it is a fish & chip shop but in most fish & chip shops in England there is a non fish option. I always feel for my eldest daughter who doesn't eat fish on the occasions we eat in as she just has a plate of chips! Due to this we tend to use the take out menu.
Brilliant fast service, friendly staff. If you love fish & chips this is the place to go!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Every time we travel to Vancouver we try and stop for a good feed of seafood.

Being from alberta we miss out on the fresh seafood.
The service is great and I about burst eating fish, oysters and fresh fries, wow

I would recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I have been to Cockney King's many times over the years and have enjoyed it. This last visit, after not going for a while was disappointing. They used to have cod and halibut as their fish and they were great, but they have added a haddock. I thought I would give that a go. Not so good. It was mushy. The fries also weren't as good as I remember.

Gregory D, Guest Relations Manager at Cockney Kings Fish & Chips, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2015

Hi Kershal,

Thanks kindly for your review. Firstly, apologies that it's taken us a bit of time to respond. Secondly, our apologies that we didn't hit a home run for you this time around. We did indeed add Haddock to the menu, as we we've had customers asking for the addition for some time! We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy it as much as you do our Cod and Halibut. We certainly do hope you'll give us another go in the future. We promise, the Cod and Halibut will be as delicious as you remember them being!

All the best,

-CK

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Grilled salmon, a crisp salad, and coleslaw works for me! And a nice bun with butter. True happiness for someone who won't eat anything battered and deep fried! Also nice ambience and friendly staff.