“Nice Quick Food”
Review of Pho Hoa Restaurant - CLOSED

Pho Hoa Restaurant
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 7 January 2013

The Pho was excellent, loved the hot soup, with lots of extra veggies and noodles, flavour was good.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

I was on a date and we both ordered the number 4 soup. We recived our tea after 10 mins. We had to ask 2 people for refills on the tea and finally had to raise our hard to get attention. Then as I was eating my soup there was a hair in my soup and the lady came and inspected my spoon with the hair in it and assumed it was mine. Just so you all know that I am a cancer patient and you loose all your hair so it could not have been mine. Grrrrrrrrr. Then the lady said she would give me 50% off and I said NO and want a new one to go and she slammed my dish and was mad. This is truly bad sevice and, will be telling others.

2  Thank DJComplainer007
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Everything was fresh. The broth was nice. The pork was tasty. Good doesn't have to mean expensive. I would eat here often if I lived in the area.

1  Thank IchiroK
Reviewed 30 January 2012

This place does not have the most friendly of service and the inside is super old and run down looking. But that is part of the charm. We like to play a game where we see if we can ever get the waitress to smile. The pho here is pretty awesome. Ive been coming here for years.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

Their ambiance is ok, their service is also ok, but their noodle in soup is what keeps this restaurant going. Not only their food is what keeps it going, but also their business hours. This is one of the best 24/7 restaurant in Burnaby, every time I go their soup surprises me.