“A Special Evening Out...”

Minoas Greek Taverna
Ranked #38 of 601 Restaurants in Burnaby
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Burnaby, Canada
“A Special Evening Out...”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

My wife and I, along with our great neighbors, went to Minoas Taverna, to celebrate 'The Girl's' , Birthdays... ! - We had all been to Minoas before, and as again, we were not disappointed. The service was quite cordial..as usual and with rememberances of previous visits, lended a hand to our orders, - which varied a bit from the 'norm' .. She/they, 'customized' our 'platters' to suit our wishes.. and it worked out quite well for all of us. - Our choice of wine was quite compatable...
If those in the area have'nt visited Minoas Greek Taverna, you should.. I think most would enjoy the food...and ambiance..!
Enjoy........

• Visited May 2013

Burnaby, Canada
“Good food, friendly staff, good value”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Very friendly staff, family atmosphere, food is good and portions are generous. Didn't have room for dessert this time, but the homemade cookies that they provided were awesome.

• Visited April 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Dont waste your money here”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I've been using tripadvisor recently for advice and rating information in preparation for a trip to Europe - so feel as though I need to contribute to one or two reviews.
I was at this restaurant a year or so ago - and have to say - it was the worst greek food I've ever had. The food was cold and tasteless (how could that be with such great spices used in this cuisine as garlic and oregano). The service was slow and lacking in so many ways. There really was no warmth to this place. I love greek food - so it is unfortunate that there really isn't a great greek restaurant close to where I live. I had really wanted Minoas to be that restaurant. I have never and will not be back.

• Visited June 2012
Burnaby
“magnifico”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

fresh salad ingredients, Kleftico is one of the best in the lower mainland, roasted potatoes always done correctly, friendly staff and romantic ambiance .

• Visited January 2013
“Love it! Pricey.”
Reviewed 27 October 2012 via mobile

Okay, the food was great. The service was excellent. The decor is outdated with fake plants everywhere. The lack of a hostess at the front door makes you feel out of place when you have to go upstairs since downstairs is always shutdown. Overall, great place for a dinner date. Largest tip would be to save room for the Tiramisu cheesecake, just awesome!