“Lies”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Aldergrove
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I went tonight with my son and asked if the burgers were made fresh or from a tray... she said they were cooked earlier but if i wanted fresh they could make it. I asked specifically... from frozen... not just a heated up patty. She said yes... then i got to the window 2 mins later... paid and there is my "fresh" burger. You cant cook a burger from frozen in 2 mins flat. I checked the bottomand saw the telltale tray marker... gray fat bubbled on the bottom.I asked again if this was fresh and she said yes but must have fell from the tray... what? Then she checked with the cook who said it was made fresh for me. So gross. Would not buy from there again.

DQ A, Owner at Dairy Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to our location. And thanks for visiting us. We are sorry to hear about your negative experience with your order. We will be inquiring further about our cooking procedures, however it does take about under three minutes to cook patties on our newer grill. We would love to have you back and make it up to you. Please feel free to talk to the store manager regarding your visit and we will find a solution.

Once again, thanks and sorry that we could not satisfy you on your original visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

At least once or twice a month I try to try the new blizzard.
very good flavours.
I always go for the dipped cone if I am unsure
they have a DQ bakes menu and ventured on it not too long ago
let me just wow
i was expecting cheap crappy taste just sloppy, you know like fast food type poutine but it was surprisingly good
Triple Chocolate Brownie à la Mode – Freshly baked brownie served with soft serve, Cocoa Fudge™ topping, rich choco chunks and topped with whipped topping

well worth a try

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Cleanliness ranks at the top of my criteria for a restaurant and this one is great! I know it was recently renovated and it is now a superb place for fast food. Highly recommend it as you are passing through Aldergrove and need a bite to eat. Nicely located at the west end, not in the downtown area.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

They have the best ice cream in the lower mainland but the worst window service. If I'm behind a food order I have to wait for his burger, fries and whatever to cook and be delivered to him before I get my ice cream cone. I often just drive on by and if I have an extra minute will walk in for a slow but not as bad as window order.

DQ A, Owner at Dairy Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your visit to the Aldergrove DQ and also for your feedback. We apologize for the extremely late response. Please feel free to visit us and speak to our store manager on your next visit and we will make it up to you!

Thanks again.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I was acknowledged when I entered and was thanked after when leaving. I find this rare in restaurants now a days. Also the place is updated and looks clean and modern. The booths were nice and comfy. Their hamburgers are actually good. Thumbs up!