“Good food and service”
Review of White Spot

White Spot
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Aldergrove
Description: White Spot Restaurants are passionate about fresh, local ingredients & great service. Try award-winning burgers, delicious salads, pastas & more! Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner & take out.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the Hotel for 4 days so we had the opportunity the eat here for 2 dinners and a lunch. All the meals had good food and lots of it. In fact we spit the Clubhouse Sandwich when we had the lunch.

The staff was very attentive and it did not take long to be seated and served.

We would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Food was good and reasonably priced. However the room was freezing and we were told that the temperature could not be because the owner had gone home earlier with the only key to the thermostat!!! And wouldn't come back in with the key!!

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Waited 5 minutes to be seated. 1 waitress looked at me and walked away the other finally said I’ll get the host. 2 minutes later he arrrived and was slow to get us to our seats. We sat down and did not receive service until I got up and asked for it. Ordered a milkshake which again I had to ask where it was. Took 10 minutes to get it and our food arrived a minute after that. The staff was more interested in gabbing in the back about trying to hook someone with someone else. Never coming back.

1  Thank TJDuMoulin
Reviewed 17 August 2018

I ordered the Legendary burger with Caesar salad. Partner ordered the fish 'n chips.

When I flipped the lid off my burger, there was the smallest smear of Triple O on the bun. I asked the server to take it back to the kitchen and add some more sauce because "It looked a little dry," to say the least! I enjoyed my added-on burger. The Caesar salad was so-so.

My partner's fish 'n chips did not look good. Very little batter. At one time the fish would be arrive with mounds of the crispest batter. The fish was also very dry. Those hand-cut fries were hand-cut ends. Not one fry was more than 1/4 in length.

Service was slow. My partner ordered pie for dessert. One piece of pie took 15 minutes to get to our table after our dinner plates were cleared.

At one time White Spot's founder, Nat Bailey, visited every location to sample the menu. He would not be happy with a burger short on Triple-O,
"ends" passing for fries, or the flimsy coating of batter on the fish.

1  Thank CarlaDee375
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

went here for a breakfast with my mum the food was ok and service was slow but my biggest gripe was the price over $40 for two people ouch