“A dinner treat; first rate service and food”

Strathmore Station Restaurant And Pub
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Strathmore
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The service was fast and efficient; even though we were there on a very busy Saturday evening. The food was so good we even had dessert. Yum. The son went to the Pub and also said it was excellent. Big thumbs up.

1  Thank Sandra M
There are newer reviews for Strathmore Station Restaurant And Pub

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent food! Service very good as are the prices. Staff went out of their way to assist us. There was one in our group who could not manage stairs, they opened a side door and served us on the lower level to accommodate us. And did I sW how good the food is!

2  Thank MAMB
Reviewed 7 August 2014

A nice restaurant located in the middle of town along the main highway. We had dinners served by an attentive waitress and without delay. I enjoyed a beef dip accompanied with gravy, not juice but that was okay and vegetable pasta soup. A good experience in this popular restaurant. I have eaten in many restaurants over the years, some memorable, some not. This was neither, but it fit the bill and satisfied my hunger.

1  Thank Triumph1970
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stopped here today & weren't disappointed. We were seated right away. It is an unique building & has a great atmosphere. The food was tasty, hot & well presented. Reasonably priced.
I would recommend this restaurant & we will return if we are in the area.

3  Thank Liz730053
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We were attracted to the online menu, theme of the old railway and that it was a independent local restaurant. The decorate was interesting and fun, the service was good and we really enjoyed the food.
I had the cowboy burger- smoked Gouda, BBQ sauce and onion ring. So tasty! The garden salad was fresh and delicious. My sister and I were so refreshed by their bellini's. There child's order of spaghetti and tomato sauce was completely consumed by my toddler.
The restaurant was clean, spacious and comfortable. Highly recommend for a great dinner!

3  Thank brendajoyca