“good dinner buffet”

Add it.
Sandy's Restaurant & Bar
Price range: US$0 - US$102
Reviewed 8 April 2013

if you want a nice chinese buffet this is a good place. Price is resonable and the food is very good, lots to choose from. Its usually pretty quiet there as well. regular meals from the menu are available. I like the ribs. ENJOY !

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We tried this restaurant only once and we'll never go back. The food was terrible and the service was not great either. When we brought the poor food quality to the attention of management, we were told that several people had also complained about the same dish. (really?????). We were offered an alternative, but it was also terrible, and management agreed once again. We left and ate elsewhere, but were charged full price for everything, with no allowance made for the terrible food. We highly recommend the Olds Legion. It has great food, low prices and you don't have to be a Legion member to eat or drink there.

5  Thank Gent47
Reviewed 24 March 2011

We always go there about once every 2 months. It's not bad, it's just not spectacular. Its in our restaurant rotation.

1  Thank Wzywiff
Reviewed 2 November 2010

Very disappointing -Won't return.‎‎ Stopped in Canada Day for Lunch. They used it to put their prices up just like a Sunday Brunch. Food was lukewarm at best. Even though on the outside it says beverage with meal, they catch you with the Sunday Brunch with a $2.25 coffee. When the lady manager asked how it was, and I said not very good, she proceeded to make excuse after excuse. Get the food from the bottom. I told her all the food trays were almost empty so it was all from the bottom. Why should customers have to do thisl She replied, it's hard when you don't have many people. Well guess why you don't have many people. I won't ever be back. Service was poor as well and the restaurant was almost empty. On a scale of 1 - 10, with 10 being best: a 3 would be generous

2  Thank didsman
Reviewed 26 July 2010

We had a terrible experience here. After eating, we had asked our server about specifics of ingredients. She told us certain things we were asking about were clarified on the menu, but when we asked the woman at the front (who seemed to be management) to look at the menu again regarding this, she immediately became very defensive and rude. She would not let us see the menu again, and began to get angry with us. Makes me think they've had this problem before...?
I've never experienced such a lack of consideration (for the customer) from someone in the service industry as I did at Sandy's.
There is another restaurant in Olds called Our Flames which is much, much better. Both in quality of staff as well as food. I would strongly recommend going there rather than Sandy's if you are looking for a nice meal.
We will NEVER be back to Sandy's and I hope none of you have to deal with the aggressively rude behaviour that we had to experience.

1  Thank hppytrvls