“I can't wait to go again!”
Review of JoJo's Cafe

JoJo's Cafe
Ranked #72 of 100 Restaurants in Okotoks
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Healthy, Grill
Dining options: Lunch
Description: JoJo’s Cafe offers fresh lunches, snacks, sweet indulgences, speciality coffees & local beer and wine. Enjoy your fresh local meal in our spacious indoor seating area or sprawling patio.
Reviewed 14 September 2011

I love taking my toddler daughter to Kayben Farms, followed by lunch at the on-site restaurant, Jojo's Cafe! The food is scrumptious and the staff VERY friendly and attentive! It's a wonderful menu that boasts of local, fresh ingredients and hearty serving sizes! When I got home from our most recent visit, I "liked" Kayben on Facebook and now and tempted by their daily menu listings that come through my feed. I can't wait to go back :-)

2  Thank twettergreen

Reviewed 13 June 2011

After reading the story for JoJo's in Westworld magazine....we went on website....it looked amazing.

We drove from Calgary with high expectations. We were all very, very disappointed. From the article and website we wre envisioning a meal worth the drive.

Let's just saw I wouldn't make the drive again.

Rather drive to Canmore and go to "Crazyweed." That is worth the drive for lunch to me.

3  Thank CalgarianTraveler