“Amazing food! Amazing everything!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of JoJo's Cafe

JoJo's Cafe
Ranked #76 of 95 Restaurants in Okotoks
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: Grill, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch
Description: JoJo’s Cafe offers fresh lunches, snacks, sweet indulgences, speciality coffees & local beer and wine. Enjoy your fresh local meal in our spacious indoor seating area or sprawling patio.
“Amazing food! Amazing everything!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2011

Lunch was incredible! The food is so flavorful and fresh. Everything is truly handmade with love here. With tons of herbs and veggies fresh from their own garden. You can't beat that. The staff are great and the food didn't take long at all. The setting is so beautiful and it's close to Calgary (and more than worth the trip... and I'm not easy to impress) I will be back again soon for sure! Thanks for fresh, local, and deliciously prepared food.

1 Thank Travel2eat2

Calgary, Canada
“I can't wait to go again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2011

I love taking my toddler daughter to Kayben Farms, followed by lunch at the on-site restaurant, Jojo's Cafe! The food is scrumptious and the staff VERY friendly and attentive! It's a wonderful menu that boasts of local, fresh ingredients and hearty serving sizes! When I got home from our most recent visit, I "liked" Kayben on Facebook and now and tempted by their daily menu listings that come through my feed. I can't wait to go back :-)

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank twettergreen
Calgary, AB
“Major Disappointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2011

After reading the story for JoJo's in Westworld magazine....we went on website....it looked amazing.

We drove from Calgary with high expectations. We were all very, very disappointed. From the article and website we wre envisioning a meal worth the drive.

Let's just saw I wouldn't make the drive again.

Rather drive to Canmore and go to "Crazyweed." That is worth the drive for lunch to me.

• Visited June 2011