“Beautiful room”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
“Beautiful room”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

We were shocked at how beautiful the room was, perfect temp, quiet and clean. Will definitely stay there again. Only complaint was the buffet breakfast was untidy and eggs were to soggy to eat, but can't complain, it was free.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 February 2013
Dear KALA C:

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel - we are humbled by your feedback. I will be sure to share & celebrate your posting with our team. Our goal is to provide all of our guests with great hospitality experiences & are very pleased we were able to do this for you.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc-Nisku area. If I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Perry Batke, CHA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Minneapolis
Reviewed 13 December 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for work on a quick overnight. My company paid for the room so I can't speak specifically to the value (never even saw the bill), would still say this is a good place to stay!

Everyone working here was friendly and helpful. I ate in the lounge and the food was well above the standard I expected. The gym was FAR above averae for any hotel of this level I've stayed t in the last 2 years.

Overall, despite the short stay, I would say I look forward to the next time I stay here. Clearly one of my better overnights!

• Stayed December 2012
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 December 2012
Dear Byron H:

Thank you for sharing feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We greatly value the information we receive from our guests and use it to celebrate our successes but also to make continuous improvements in our business. I will be sure to share your comments about levels of service, accommodation and our newly renovated fitness room. We agree, it is a great room!

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc Nisku area. If I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Wetaskiwin, Canada
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We checked in at 7pm. The children ran over to the fireplace, and started warming themselves..saying how nice it was..Of course it was decorated Christmas. they were very accomodating. Gave us the name of a Pizza place close.Gave us complentary breakfast coupons. Our room seemed brand new and spotless. I checked everywhere..lol. Two queen beds with nice linen. (The grand children comment on How nice it was) There was a large table glass covered perfect for making the ornaments. The other grand children came over about 8:00 pm and we had pizza and then made ornaments, (with sparkles and paint) tipped them well to vaccum up the sparkles. Then tucked in. Greats nights sleep. No noise from the numerous parties down stairs...No smoking... It was awesome...DEFINATELY ON MY LIST TO STAY AGAIN.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Dear SexsmithTrish:

Thank you for your very kind works - we are humbled by your comments. Our team works very hard to provide all of our guests with the kind of hospitality experience you encountered. I will be share to celebrate your experience with them.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 9 December 2012

I enjoyed my recent stay at this Best Western. My room was comfortable and on a quiet floor. I particularly appreciate that the desk was large enough to set up a workspace on and the desk chair was comfortable. Good selection at the restraunt for breakfast.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Dear ACalgarian:

Thank you for your kind remarks about your recent stay with us. We are very proud of our accommodation & breakfast. Please note that we greatly value the feedback we receive from our guests and I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Norman Wells
Reviewed 29 November 2012

This is a beautiful hotel, with staff that goes above and beyond. It didn't matter whether it was someone on the desk, housekeeping or the dining room, each person smiled and spoke to us. The food in the dining room was good, hot and fresh. We went to our room and we were very happy. It was spotless, the bed was fabulous and the bedding was amazing! The next morning we were greeted with smiles and humour in the dining room, during a delicious breakfast! The Best Western Denham Inn & Suites is our go to hotel from now on! Well done!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rosesicles
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 December 2012
Dear Rosesicles:

Thank you so much for your very kind remarks about our staff, accommodations and hotel. We are very humbled by your comments but will be sure to celebrate them with our team.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc - Nisku area. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hinton, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I checked in for a two night stay and arrived at around 10 pm. the front desk staff was courteous, informative and friendly. Check in was very quick and easy. The room was clean and very well appointed. The furnishings were new with a sofa, chair, desk, large LCD TV, VERY comfortable King bed. Microwave, minifridge, coffee maker were nice and included in the room. Hot breakfast was also provided (bacon/sausage, scrambled eggs. fruit, cereal, oatmeal, waffles, toast). The hotel is located just off Highway 2 (QEII Highway ) with a restaurant and lounge in the hotel and several dining choices within walking distance.
I will stay here again in January when I return to Leduc.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Dear Glenn A:

I would like to thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We greatly value the information we receive from our guests and use it celebrate our accomplishments & make improvements where necessary. I will be sure to share your comments about our staff & accommodations with our team.

Perry Batke, CHA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leduc
Wingate by Wyndham Edmonton Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport
Executive Hotel Alexandra at Edmonton Airport
Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel
Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport

Been to Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!