“Great staff, good hotel”

Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Leduc
GreenLeadersBronze level
Alberta,Canada
“Great staff, good hotel”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night in March and enjoyed our stay greatly. The rooms are nicely done and have super comfy beds. We checked in late, 1am and the lady who checked us in was super friendly and offered us a late check out without us even asking, which was gratefully accepted. Room comes with free breakfast but we slept in and missed it. If you have to stay in Leduc or need a room before a flight out of Edmonton this is a great option. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mitmel
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Dear mitmel:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your very kind words about your stay at our hotel. We also greatly appreciate your recommendation to other TripAdvisor followers to stay with us. We love hearing from our guests and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc-Nisku area. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Perry Batke, CHA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Houston, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Rooms good, breakfast extensive, bar/lounge OK, Internet - nearly non-existent due to slow speed in the "Towers". This was a business trip. I couldn't get a connection to get my e-mail. All else was OK.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Jesus S
Dear Jesus S:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing feedback about your stay at our hotel. We place great value on the information we receive from our guests & use it to make continual improvements in our levels of service, quality & cleanliness.

I do apologize for the issues you encountered with our Internet and any inconvenience you may have experienced. We did determined that we had wireless access points that needed to be replaced & quickly changed them out with new units. The issue has now been resolved but once again I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Please know that you can stay here in the future with facing this same issue.

Hay River, Canada
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stayed here for one night before flying out to Cancún. Location near airport is great, and check-in was a breeze. Got a great deal on Priceline.com. Room was very clean and comfortable, and the bed was super comfy. We found the staff very friendly and accommodating. Not feeling like driving anywhere, we decided to eat dinner at the restaurant located on-site, and the buffet was really good. Lots of choices, good service, and great price. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear newfiegirl22:

Thank you for choosing our the BEST WESTERN PLUS Denham Inn & Suites and for also sharing feedback about your stay. I will share your comments about the hospitality, cleanliness, comfort & quality you experienced with our entire team!

Leduc, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 9 March 2014

The staff was pleasant and very accommodating. Rooms were clean, nice beds, GREAT pillows. Having a hot continental breakfast for a sports group that got up a differing times was awesome. The food for the banquet was awesome, and all meals we ate in the restaurant were very good. Waitresses had a great sense of humor, even with our teenage boys. Would definitely stay here again if needed, and would recommend it to friends and family

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Elizabeth L:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your very kind words about your stay at our hotel. We love hearing from our guests and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Stayed one night in February 22, 2013. Room was clean, staff was friendly. Overall no major complaints. Had the Sunday brunch the morning we left, which was mediocre at best. Temperatures in the hotel was a bit off. Hallways, reception area and restaurant were absolutely freezing.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Amy Y:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We greatly appreciate hearing from our guests and use their comments to continuously improve our levels of hospitality, quality & cleanliness.

I apologize for your experience with our Sunday Brunch - I will be sure to share with our Food & Beverage team and examine your comments. We would appreciate knowing further details about what may have negatively impacted your experience. As for the heating concerns, we did have a rooftop unit go down during your visit that we were able to quickly get back up. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Hinton, Canada
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stayed at the hotel the night before a week long vacation and the night I got back. The staff was extremely courteous and efficient, especially the lady at breakfast. My room was huge, the bed was soooo comfy! I appreciated that the shuttle to the airport was free and available 24 hours a day and the parking for the week was cheap! The only issue I had (but didn't ask about either) is that I didn't see any plugs for vehicles and after a week in -30 weather my truck had a time trying to start. This is a great place to stay especially if you're traveling as the airport is so close.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Dear C F:

Thank you very much for your very kind & humbling comments about your stay at our hotel. We place great emphasis on the feedback we receive from our guests. We are so glad that you enjoyed your spacious guest room and comfortable bed plus the service you received during your visit. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 15 February 2014

The Hotel staff were very welcoming and provided all the information necessary to make me feel comfortable. The hotel was very clean, up to date, decor was excellent, the size of the room was very fitting and the ammenities in the room were in excellent condition. The lounge was very prperly situated and provided the opportunity for a relaxing quiet evening to have some drinks!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

Dear Frankie B:

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your very kind & thoughtful words. We love hearing from our guests and I will be sure to share your comments about the cleanliness, quality and décor you experienced during your stay.

Perry Batke, CHA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leduc
Wingate by Wyndham Edmonton Airport
Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport
Executive Hotel Alexandra at Edmonton Airport
Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport
Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel

Been to Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!