“So good we stayed an extra night”

Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Leduc
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 6 October 2010

This hotel had been suggested as a place to stay while attending a wedding and not being familiar with the area we took their advice. What a great hotel - pleasant rooms, great location, excellent restaurant - but what really made our stay a delight was the staff! The front desk people were so helpful and always had a smile and the staff in the restaurant were prompt, polite, and professional. It was all well worth the extra night's stay!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites

Reviewed 5 October 2010

Only negatives are the "racheting" furnace. When the thermostat shuts off the furnace it goes "chk, chk, chk, chk." Being a light sleeper, I tended to wake up to this. Also, only electrical outlet in the bathroom was like 3 feet off tot the side of the mirror. Almost needed an extension cord to use my electric razor.

Nitpickly small stuff, I know.

Conference room was marvelous. Banquet staff outstanding. Overall another great stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2010

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip and stayed in their King business room. I really appreciated the large desk and the separate seating area. There are 2 TVsin the room. Bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was recently updated. The microwave and fridge was a great addition. I ordered room service each evening. The service was prompt. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Free airport shuttle was convenient. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2009

Have stayed here during our visits to family in Alberta 3 different years since 2006 and the service is always the best! We check into the hotel at 4pm or so and return our rental car to the Edmonton airport about 6pm that night. It is so convenient and cheaper to return a rental car the night before you depart from the airport. The free shuttle back to the hotel is usually at the Door #9 arrival area. If not, go inside the airport and call hotel for the free shuttle pickup.We took the 5:40am shuttle to the airport the next day. No matter when we take the shuttle it is as dependable as clock work; it's about a 6 minute drive to the airport. The hotel staff is great; our room is always clean; the AC works fine and the shower is excellent. Hotel restaurant has very tasty food. On this stay, I had homemade chicken noodle soup & the salad bar and it was gratifying and reasonably priced. (I forget what my husband ordered.)

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Midwest maiden
Reviewed 10 February 2009

We took a trip to Mexico and were flying out of the Edmonton Airport, so we needed a hotel that was close by.

This hotel far exceeded our expectations, with excellent front desk staff (some of the best that I have encountered). They were prompt, efficient and super polite. On our holiday in the Mayan Riviera we stayed at a 5 star resort, and the front desk staff there could take a lesson from this place's front desk staff.

The rooms were comfortable, a nice size and very clean (looked quite new). The beds were sooooo comfortable that I think I will call and ask them what type of beds they were as we may be buying a bed in the future. It was nice and quiet in our room (and they seemed very busy otherwise- parking lot full)... got a good sleep.

We were traveling with our kids (one is a 7 month old) and both separate days our crib that we had requested was waiting in the room- no trouble which is a first when it comes to reserving a crib at most places!

Room service was very fast (within 20 minutes which is probably some of the fastest I have encountered) and the food was quite good.

Parking for the week we were gone was free and very handy. The airport shuttle (lady) was prompt, polite and a great help... and also took the time to explain when we were leaving on our holiday- how to get find the shuttle when we returned (which was very nice to know and avoided wasting time on the way back).

I don't have anything negative to say about this hotel. It was a pleasure to stay there and if we are in the area I will be staying there again.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Colderinthenorth
Reviewed 26 October 2008

Stayed here as part of a seminar we were presenting.

Firstly, the guest room, etc: Very clean, quiet and comfortable suite. Was very saddened that our stay was so short as bed was VERY comfortable. Slept welland plenty of selection on TV, wired internet access worked fine, etc. So, very pleased with the guest room.

Meeting room facility and services was excellent! Facility very workable for presentation and catered meal. Catered meal was top-notch, variable lighting, wireless internet etc in meeting room, etc all worked fine. So, very pleased with meeting room faciltiies and restaurant as well.

Definitely a great place to stay in the Edmonton area. This facility is not too far away from airport and shuttle services from airport made drive to/from quite responsively and quickly.

• Stayed: October 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank hatlad
Reviewed 1 October 2007

We stayed here in the past and were happy enough with it that I came back when I had to stay in the area for 4 extra nights. For that reason, I wanted to watch the pennies and it is worth the short drive outside the city limits of Edmonton. We have eaten at the buffet at this location 4 times now and have yet to be disappointed. The housekeeping overall is pretty good, but I am noticing that some of the rugs need to be vaccuumed with just the wand along the edges...looking pretty bad in this particular room. Cobweb behind the door too. Along with that, the hotel should look into having the rugs steam cleaned....they are looking a bit too dingy. Even with that, I am still happy enough I chose this location.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business