Best Western Plus Edmonton Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanedmonton airportroom ratehot breakfastcomfortable stayhome away from homeconvenient locationrecommend this hotelfree parkingexcellent staysausageother hotelsvery nice hotelshuttle servicefree breakfastslate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 February 2011

I came in from northern Alberta. The shuttle from the airport was great. had a great sleep, however the atmosphere and the continental breakfast was just like home. Great place.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2010

very nice hotel, with shuttle to the airport every half hour, love the closeness on my trips to yellowknife. stay over night everytime, will go there again

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2010

This hotel offers several extra days free parking for each night's stay, and very low rates for parking after that. When I discovered (through reviews here and elsewhere) this information, and called the hotel to verify, it was a no-brainer. We only needed a place to sleep for a night before catching our plane, and a place to park the car for a week.

I figure we saved more than $30 over other local airport parking options, plus this was one of the least expensive hotels within a 10-minute or so drive to the Edmonton Airport (important as we had a 6:30 am flight out in the morning).

So it's a basic hotel, but if you are only sleeping there, who cares? The low initial cost of the night's stay, the parking deal, and the free, 24-7, every half-hour shuttle to and from the airport closed the deal for me, as those were all the essential components of making the Edmonton part of our voyage work smoothly. And I was not disappointed - everything worked out as advertised. Didn't even have to check back in on our return since we'd paid the extra parking in advance, just got off the shuttle, walked to the car, and headed home.

If you're just passing through Edmonton but need convenient, inexpensive accommodations close to the airport (especially if parking is involved), I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed here while on our way from Banff to Jasper. Nothing special about it. We picked it because it was cheap and conveniently located for us. The room was big and had the usual motel amenities.

We didn't pay that much attention to the room because we had recently gotten together and were spending a lot of time being naughty! Though we got a double room, we somehow got a huge bed!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2010

I don't know where to start with this place.

It's badly run down. The carpets are old, worn out, and visibly stained in countless places.

They advertise free wireless internet. And yes they have it. But the signal is so weak that really, it's useless.

But the worst thing is the stink. The place smells. Bad. After about 10 minutes sitting in my room I had a headache. Horrendous.

And I'm a veteran traveler. I stay in a lot of hotels. I'm not especially picky. But there is no way in the world I would stay in this place again, even if they paid me.

The best thing they could do with this place is bulldoze it to the ground and build anew. I don't think any amount of renovation will get the stink out.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business