“Very good Indian Food”

Add it.
New Rasoi
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 14 November 2012 via mobile

I was looking for an Indian food place in Leduc, so I consulted trip advisor. I got the option of New Rasoi. I went there and it turned out to be a very good choice. The restaurant is nice, good environment, service is friendly and food was very good. Flavorful, nice presentation and good portion. It was delicious.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Had a fantastic meal at New Rasoi after nearly walking right past it on our quest to find somewhere to eat. We nearly discounted this restaurant as there was nobody else in there and a lady sewing at the front table (sewing beautiful traditional Indian style clothes sold at a local market as we later found out) so weren't sure if it was actually open. After a tentative peek inside we were made to feel very welcome and then treated like royalty being the only eat in diners (although saw plenty or orders going out to presumably a delivery service).
The decor and ambience of New Rasoi is "interesting" (read basic) but the food was devine and plentiful leaving us wish we were staying in the area for longer so we could make a return visit.
Thoroughly recommended if you like tasty Indian food.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

The lunch buffet is adequate but does lack some variety...no doubt owing to the relatively small crowds. If there was more traffic, they might put out more dishes. Those that are prepared are fresh, flavorful and very authentic. The service is also good and attentive. The ambiance is pleasant and the decor and furnishings add to the overall charm of the interior. I make it my business to eat here as often as possible when I'm in town and would definitely recommend it if you like Indian food..

Reviewed 6 January 2012

First off I am from Leduc....The location of this establishment will only be hindered by its location, that being a side street off a main street in the old portion of downtown. Having said that...compared to visits to other Indian restaraunts such as the "New Asian Village"..this place was a gem!..we did the lunch buffet, which though limited in selection more than made up for it in quality. Good, Hot, Flavourful dishes. Great service and friendly too. Great price for the value. The kicker for me was even though it was buffet...a nice basket of freshly prepared Nann bread was delivered to our table and was no doubt the BEST I have ever had!...Get there quick before Leduc loses another one.

2  Thank puckstopper31