This is one of the properties our company stays at for work so I have experienced it many times. It has always been a pleasant stay - I can't really think of anything bad to say about this hotel.
One of the most intruiging things to me about this property is that there seems to be a lot of different room types. I have walked into regular rooms with a bed and couch, but have also stumbled across rooms with fireplaces, vaulted ceilings or jacuzzi baths. Therefore, whatever type of room you'd like - the Ramada Leduc appears to have something for you.
Like many people have said about this hotel, it is quiet. This is welcome touch with not only the airport nearby but also Alberta's busiest highway across the street. Even when staying on the 2nd floor you don't hear cars in the parking lot. Rest assured you will get a peaceful nights sleep here.
Rooms are comfortable and include a fridge as an added bonus. They have free internet available, which I believe is both wireless and hardwired. Bathrooms are standard, and I'm enjoying their new San Francisco Soap Company products.
I've never used the fitness centre as my nights are generally short here, though I have walked by it and it appears to be relatively well appointed. There is also a business centre with two computers available for use for free.
As of my last stay, the Ramada's restaurant is now closed. It is listed as being renovated, but I never see work going on there so I'm not sure if that's a temporary label for a shuttered business. It's difficult to find restaurants in hotels in Leduc - they don't seem to do very well. If you are hungry, there is a restaurant in the Executive Hotel across the parking lot, or another Chinese/Western place across the street called Pluto's. 5 minutes further by foot you can find a truckstop with actual decent food.
Do to the renovation situation, the Ramada now offers free expanded continental breakfast which is set-up nicely in a room adjacent to the dark restaurant. It offers juice, cereal, breakfast breads, coffee/tea and yogurt. A great touch to start your day.
I would recommend this property to anybody looking for a night in Leduc in conjunction with the airport. While the city itself is quiet in this part (all hotels), this place is great for a nightime layover. Friendly staff, nice rooms and breakfast. Can't ask for much more at a hotel that you'd need for a layover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from the International Airport. Ramada Pinnacle Awardee & Best of Ramada 2011 & 2012 *JT's Classic Grill * Daily Continental Breakfast * Comp Airport Shuttle 24/7 * 2011 Housekeeping Award * Elevator * Exercise Room * Free Local Calls * Laundromat - Coin * WiFi in Public Area * Business: Business Centre * In-room: Fireplace (S), Computer Friendly (A), Fridges (A), Hairdryers (A), Hardwired Internet (A), In-room Safe (A), Iron & Board (A), Jetted Tub (S), Microwave (S), Voicemail (A), WiFi (A) * Parking:Coach, Trucks, Plug-ins, Free Parking during stay * TV: Cable/Satellite, LCD/Plasma(S) * Credit Cards: AE MC VS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Edmonton International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Edmonton International Airport Hotel Leduc
- Ramada Inn Leduc
- Ramada Leduc
- Leduc Ramada
- Ramada Edmonton Airport
- Ramada Edmonton International Airport Leduc, Canada - Alberta