“good value”

Add it.
Yote's Tex Mex Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 April 2014

lot's of choice, the best wings I've had anywhere, and the prices are reasonable. It's actually a pub so no kids and after 9:00 they have a DJ on weekends

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We let our 12 year old daughter decide where to go for supper on her birthday and this is where she chose. When we pulled up my wife was concerned and sent me inside to check it out. It is a bar, not a place to take a couple of kids for supper. I just want to let others know. Next time we don't have the kids we will try it out because the reviews are great and I love Mexican.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

This establishment is the "go to" place for young people during the weekend in Leduc. I have had many dishes here and the food is always excellent. Excellent atmosphere as well.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I ate here twice as a group of 10 August 12 and 15. Both servers were friendly. The service times were acceptable given the size of our group. The prices were very reasonable and the portions were generous. Both nights I left feeling like I should have paid more. We got a 15% discount since we were at the Canadian Slopitch Championships. The first night the owner came out to see how our food was - a nice touch. I wish this place was local to me.

Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

Based on the review by Ian-Inando I decided to try the chicken chimi. As he said it was very good and there was more food on my plate than I could finish. Kudos for the chicken chimi. The atmosphere is decidedly broken down sports bar in dire need of a make-over so that was not my favourite. Also, like most of those older bars where saving every penny counts they cut corners when washing the dishes. My plate and what's worse, my beer glass both smelled of dishwasher soap. They were both clean but they hadn't been properly rinsed. I don't wish to detract from the quality of the food though. Top notch. Just make sure you drink your beer from a bottle. There's not much worse than soapy tasting beer.