“Decent Food”

Cuisines: American
Philippine
“Decent Food”
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Good and decent Food only they will charge you "airport" prices for the food. For an airport restaurant it's not bad and friendly servers.

Peace River
“Good stop between flights”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Had a layover late at night, they were open until 11.30 so helped me kill some time with some good food. Service was good and staff was friendly. This is my new stop when passing thru EIA when I have time.

• Visited September 2013
Antigonish, Canada
“Nice quick meal”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

My wife and I enjoyed supper which was served quick fresh and hot. I had dry ribs with house salad and she had a philly sandwich with ceasar salad. Salads were fresh and crisp and staff kept our glasses full and checked in on us during our meal!!!

Visited June 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Not bad for an airport”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Decent food & prices are your typical airport prices. I have eaten here a few times waiting for my flight. Service is good & they always slip my order in before the kitchen closes. My flights leave at the same time.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!