“Accountability”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
“Accountability”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Eaten at the Edmonton Airport Chili's before, and it's usually dependably ok. Between flights this time, both grandson's and wife's hamburgers were burnt. She finished hers (because she was starving), but he only managed a couple of bites. Reported the issue to the server, who had the manager come to see us. Both items were taken off the bill without hesitation. I will definitely give this spot another chance. BTW - My quesadilla was fine.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Colin E

Vancouver BC
“Wings and Beer when it's -20F Outside”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Good service, good food, a nice place to sit by the window and look at the snow, now that our flight is delayed.

Visited January 2014
Philippine
“Decent Food”
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Good and decent Food only they will charge you "airport" prices for the food. For an airport restaurant it's not bad and friendly servers.

Peace River
“Good stop between flights”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Had a layover late at night, they were open until 11.30 so helped me kill some time with some good food. Service was good and staff was friendly. This is my new stop when passing thru EIA when I have time.

• Visited September 2013
Antigonish, Canada
“Nice quick meal”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

My wife and I enjoyed supper which was served quick fresh and hot. I had dry ribs with house salad and she had a philly sandwich with ceasar salad. Salads were fresh and crisp and staff kept our glasses full and checked in on us during our meal!!!

Visited June 2013