“We go often, have never been disappointed, it's "Our Place"”
Review of Original Joes

Original Joes
Ranked #67 of 97 Restaurants in Leduc
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Have been to this spot over a dozen times. Have never once been disappointed in the food or the service. Attentive, friendly wait staff, nice atmosphere inside and outside in the summer. Great value for the money.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We had supper here for my daughters 12th birthday. Team platter for an appy and pasta, fish taco, prime rib bun and I dont remember what my wife had. All was good but my daughter didnt like the wasabi on her fish taco so we traded. Left with enough for lunch for the next day. Staff was great. Price was reasonable and the birthday girl got a free desert.

1  Thank Brent M
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is more of a young persons place as it is always full of younger people as it is very noisy.It is more of a bar than a restarunt.The burger is good but it is a little to noisy for me to go on a regular basis

1  Thank gooilersLeduc
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I have had nearly every item on there menu, and I will recommend all of them. In fact I live in Leduc and this is my "go to" place to eat. The fries and dill-dip is a must experience.

1  Thank Joe D
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Went to OJ's while in Leduc for a ball tournament and enjoyed a meal that we have come to expect from OJ's. The food and service were great and we were in and out in time between games as we had told the waitress we were on a bit of a tight schedule. If you have never been to an OJs its is standard restaurant fare on the menu but always tasty.

2  Thank Nola R

Been to Original Joes? Share your experiences!