“Best place to stay by the Edmonton airport”

Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Leduc
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I have stayed at this property on three different occasions this year, each time for one night prior to an early morning flight out of the Edmonton airport. I stay at many Hampton Inns on business and have to say that this is one of the best ones I have come across. The rooms are large and comfortable, with updated, clean bathrooms. I haven't used the pool or fitness facility, but have seen many families enjoying these amenities. The hotel offers a free shuttle to and from the airport, which is very efficient and reliable. The area around the hotel is very industrial and un-interesting, but its proximity to the airport can't be beat and is really the main reason for choosing to stay in this area. Highly recommend this Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
SMartinYeghs, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2012

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments for your stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport.

I will pass your comments on to our entire team and I am sure they will all be smiling!

We look forward to having you stay with us again when business or pleasure brings you our way.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport

Reviewed 11 November 2012 via mobile

We ended up here after a day at the water park. We were very happy to find that it can accommodate a family of 6 at an affordable price! The queen suite with sofa pullout was ideal. The room had lots of space, clean, friendly staff, pool and hot tub was enjoyed by the kids and the popcorn was an added touch. We would definitely stay again, thanks for having rooms for families that are larger than 4!!

• Stayed: November 2012
SMartinYeghs, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I'mso glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We can't wait to see you again when business or pleasure brings you to the area!

Have a great day!

Reviewed 19 October 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for one night as many hotels were booked. Have stayed at Hamptons before so I know what to expect.

Check in was smooth and I got my free water etc being a Gold member.

Room was on the main floor, facing the parking lot, lots of noises can be heard.
Walls are thin and once again lots of noises. The in room thermostat kept making noises all night so overall barely slept. Room was average; bed not so comfy, little hairs under bed, sink got plugged etc etc.

Breakfast was pretty good and I was glad to check out and check in at the courtyard marriott on the west side.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank nuck4life
SMartinYeghs, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests and were glad to hear you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast. I understand that noise from the parking lot and in-room fixtures was an issue during your time with us. We know how important a quiet environment is for a good night’s rest and we apologize this was not your experience. I do hope the next time you return to area you will consider staying with us again.

Management & Staff

Reviewed 16 October 2012

We are very happy to find a nice hotel that can accommodate a family of six in one room at a decent price. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Free Wi-fi a bonus as was the two types of pillows to choose from. The complimentary breakfast had many choices so there was no reason to leave dissatisfied or hungry! The kids enjoyed the pool and whirlpool tub. We were also able to park our van for the week we were away for a reasonable fee and 24 hour shuttle service to the airport was available. I would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone using the airport.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Hampton Inn & Suites, it is always a pleasure to hear as a guest that your stay was enjoyable. I will ensure this comment is shared amongst all our staff.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Management & Staff

Reviewed 4 September 2012

While this hotel is clean and well-situated, and the staff are friendly, I was very disappointed that there is absolutely NO recycling in sight. What do you do with empty bottles and cans at this hotel? Apparently you just throw them in the garbage. In this day and age, I find this totally unacceptable and would not stay there again for this reason.

I should also point out that the cleaning staff failed to clean our room one night!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank BarbaraJVancouverBC
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We stayed one night at the Hampton Inn near the Edmonton International Airport, before our morning flight. The hotel is a nice property, with pleasant rooms. We did ask for a different room because the airport road seemed a bit noisy, and the hotel accommodated us. WiFi worked well, and there was a nice complimentary breakfast in the morning. The staff was very friendly. There is not a lot in the immediate area near the hotel; southern Edmonton was about a 15-20 minute drive north. There are also some closer food options to the south in the town of Leduc. We would stay here again if we needed to be close to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2012

In the last four years I have stayed at most of the major name brand hotels around the Edmonton Airport. My last 5 stays have been at the Hampton Inn and Suites, and I will continue to do so in the future. The rooms are nicely furnished, spacious, quiet and the price is always competitive. That being said, the attribute that keeps bring my family and young kids back is the customer service. The front desk staff always seem to be genuinely happy and welcoming. Even when I had a slight problem with my bill, the staff fixed the error on the fly with a smile. For me, when most hotel offers the same physical amenities, it is the small things like this that make me a continued customer.
Also, for those who need to get to the airport, it is literally 5 minutes away.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LDevious
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leduc
Days Inn & Suites Edmonton Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Edmonton Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Edmonton International Airport
Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton International Airport
Ramada Edmonton International Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport? Share your experiences!