The Kanata by BCMInns
US$95
US$79
US$77
Southfort Inn(Fort Saskatchewan)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$83
Best Western Plus Fort Saskatchewan Inn & Suites(Fort Saskatchewan)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
Priceline
Fort Motel(Fort Saskatchewan)
US$69
Stars Inn and Suites(Fort Saskatchewan)
US$94
Hotwire.com
US$92
Hotwire.com
Park Avenue Inn(Fort Saskatchewan)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjacuzzi suitecomplimentary breakfastpancakeswould recommend this hotel to anyonecomfortable bedsvery nice staygreat pricechristmas partymany choicesrooms are hugethe room was extremely cleanspecial requestsexercise roommain flooredmonton areasausagewell taken care
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I stayed at the Hospitality Inn for two nights, having to be in that are for family business. My daughter and I had a room with two queen size beds. Knowing the area well I didn't expect too much. However I was surprised, I found the staff friendly, and the room very clean. The beds were pillow top and very comfortable. There was a hot tub and exercise room, but we didn't use it. The crowing touch in my opinion was the free continental breakfast. ( I know it's not really free) There were eggs, sausage or bacon, a waffle maker, assorted breads and bagels, muffins etc, fresh fruit, cereal and some of the best hotel coffee I have had. The breakfast room was kept clean and tidy, and we were even asked it we would like a different channel on the big screen TV.
Our room was also very quiet as it faced the inner courtyard.
I would definitly stay there again or recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Edmonton_mamma
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel. The breakfast is free and very good. Beds. Are extremely comfortable. Rooms are spacious. Walk to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank acgames
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Best place to stay, very clean, beds and pillows are the best! Love staying here.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 23 September 2011

The Northern Alberta Corvette Owners Club just had their second Convention weekend at the Hospitality Inn in Fort Saskatchewan. I cannot say enough about this excellent hotel. Leslie, Jana and all the staff should be highly praised. Everyone went out of their way to help us in any way they could and also made us feel very welcome. The hotel is clean, the beds are very comfortable and the buffets are great. I heard nothing but great comments from all our members how great everything was. Everyone from Management right through to the clean staff were all helpful, friendly, polite and professional. We look forward to coming back again next year. I would highly recommend this hotel for any occassion. Way to go everyone!!!!
Linda Martens
Corvette Club Social Director

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Inn was clean and beautiful, and affordable! Staff were excellent and breakfast was perfect!

Room Tip: Excellent, and beds fantastic. Would go back there for sure!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business