We stayed there for our sons wedding that was held in Fort Sask. The staff went above and beyond to help us with every detail. They were very nice and professional. We needed somewhere to keep the wedding cake for a few hours and they found room for us in one of their coolers. Alot of our family and friends also stayed at this hotel and they were very impressed with the hotel and their staff. It was very clean and comfortable. An outstanding continental breakfast also. They also provided a free schuttle service to and from the reception and dance until 2 in the morning. Outstanding and would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Fort. Sask area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guest suites have been designed with spacious and unique layouts to meet the needs of traveling families, business guests and large groups or sports teams. For the comfort of our guests Simmons Beauty Rest World Class Bouveat Island Plush Pillow Top Mattresses(C) accompanied by a 42" LCD flat screen TV's furnish all the rooms. Our "Hot & Hearty Heartland Breakfast" is complementary to our guest's every morning. We offer a variety of amenities including: business center, fitness room, whirlpool tub, banquet and meeting facilities, guest laundry services, and quality in-room amenities. With our "Yes, we can!" attitude, you will be impressed at the Kanata by BCMInns. We are a unique blend of Heartland Hospitality and 21st century technology. Our guest will enjoy impeccable style, spectacular service and detail-oriented amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Kanata by BCMInns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Inns And Suites
- Hospitality Inns Hotel Fort Saskatchewan
- The Kanata By BCMInns Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada