“Very Nice for small city”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Fort Saskatchewan
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Fort Saskatchewan
Winnipeg, Canada
“Very Nice for small city”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2011

My wife and I stayed at this hotel one night first week of October on our way to Jasper, Alta. and found it to be one of the best we have stayed in for some time. The hotel is very new (2yrs) and is well kept. Lobby very attractive and hotel reception staff very friendly and helpful, in fact the young lady at reception desk even googled a map and directions to get us to small town just outside Fort Saskatchewan. Room had king bed and well decorated, it did not have the hotel smell. Breakfast, which was included, was very good and serving person was very helpful by getting us extras to take on our journey. Pool area was large, but we did not use for lack of time. We would not hesitate to stay here again. Would recommend for anyone.

Room Tip: higher the floor the less noise
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HicksWinnipeg44

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2011

I stayed in a King Suite. This hotel is one of the very best hotels I have had the pleasure of staying in. The rooms were spotless, quite and extremely comfortable. The staff were obliging and polite and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable (I went with my husband and two small children). The pool was large and clean with pool toys. The breakfast was delightful and fresh. I cant say enough good things about this hotel.
Thank you Hampton !

Room Tip: Get a King suite with the sofa bed pull out for a family with two small kids. Ask for the one right...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank martikaxx
Kansas City, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2011

This is a new Hampton Inn. Decor is very tasteful. Bedding is comfortable. My only complaint was the noisy fan for the air conditioning window unit. Breakfast had a lot of variety - didn't eat the scrambled eggs because they are pre-made and have lots of sodium. Good selection of fruit, yogurt, cereals and bagles/muffins. Staff are very friendly and helpful - they made a point of asking me how my stay was and if everything was OK, which it was. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Norman_Trika
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

I stayed recently in the Hampton Inn at Fort Saskatchewan for three nights while attending business meetings in the area. This is a new hotel, about a year old, with very comfortable and clean rooms. The service is superb, very friendly personnel in all areas ready to help. The hotel includes a gym and a pool with clean and modern elevators; Internet is provided in every room without extra charges. The hotel is conveniently located at walking distance from Walmart and some restaurants. Each room has new flat TVs with basic cable channels, coffee maker, and other amenities. Breakfast buffet included, family friendly also. I definetly recommend this hotel for short or long stays.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank tuscany20082008
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2011

Stayed for 39 nights on an extended work assignment and would definitely stay here again.

Friendly staff at every turn from front desk, to breakfast ladies all greeted me with a smile and hello. Even after one brief conversation with front desk clerk, a week later he greeted me by name.

Rooms are clean a bright with all amenities. Only minor issue is that there is no in room movies.
Pool and Gym are great as well, but there is no hot tub.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank spriteman3408
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2011

This is hotel is excellent in service and the problems reported are immediately taken care by the Management for full customer service. Especially the hotel General Manager Mr. Siva Kiruddinan was concentrating on the needs to the customer. I would prefer to stay at this hotel every time i come to Fort Saskatchewan and recommend to my colleagues to stay there.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank SaravananPrabakaran
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2011

I was looking up reviews the day before I was due to check in with my business partner (we are lawyers for international business people and travel very frequently) and I was skeptical about the hotel since I saw the last review on it but due to the time constrain, we decided to give it a shot instead of going through the trouble of cancellation and re-booking. Boy! I'm glad we did! Our week stay was AMAZING! First of all, the front desk ladies were genuine in helping us out upon checking in (we were trying to look for a restaurant). Our rooms were beautiful and clean. We bumped into the manger asking the housekeeper on the floor if she was done with her rounds and they were laughing through their conversation. I sensed no tension or whatsoever. Our stay just got better when we woke up to an emergency call and the lady at the front desk sensed our urgency so she offered us breakfast bags to go. As I've mentioned, the stay got better because after a long day out, we were greeted by the cheerful manager and cookies (I was told they bake cookies on weekdays). Staying at Hampton Inn in Fort Saskatchewan is one of the best hotel experience my business partner and I ever had.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business