“The Best Hotel in Fort Saskatchewan”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Fort Saskatchewan
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Fort Saskatchewan
Reviewed 16 December 2012

This hotel is outstanding, is clean, the breakfast has great selection, the staff is helpful and so accomodating, This hotel is number one in my list of hotels. The room are big and conforatable the best rooms are the King Suites, the pool is nice and lots of space, This Hampton is great. I will recommend any one travelling on business this is your hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 10 September 2012

exactly what you expect of the Hampton Inn properties. Lovely clean rooms with a nice quick breakfast. City traffic makes it a little inconvenient if going into Edmonton. Food choices are within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Canada052
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Beautiful hotel for a fantastic price! The bed and pillows were amazing! The staff was great and it was very clean! We didn't have the hot breakfast but it smelled amazing! I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank minzee
Reviewed 11 July 2012

It was my first time in Fort Saskachewan with my husband. My husband works with Shell and they had a management meeting so we decided to stay in hampton which is closer to his area and very accesible. Its looks clean when you see from outside, and yes it was so clean, bed was very comfy. Breakfast was so delicious and good. When we check in there was another person checking in around 12:30 and there was 2 person at the desk. The check in was so efficiency and been warmly greeted by the staff with smile and the checked out was totally fast as the receipt was ready for pick up. It was totally excellent experience into this hotel. I am definitely coming back to stay here once I am in fort and definitely will rcommend to my friends too.

Room Tip: try to stay in one of their King Suite which is bigger space for couple in a higher floor
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Chl0e99
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I was in Edmonton for a few days and was there to see a friend in Fort Sask and decided to be closer to him so I relocated. I was a bit nervous (as I always am with hotels) because I work in one and I have a high expectation. The reservation process could have been better but I got it made. When I went to check in, it was fast and the lady was nice which I appreciated.
When I went into the room I was so impressed! I stayed in a room with one king and it was beautiful! My favorite part was the amazing bathroom!! It was gorgeous and quite large which was nice because you weren't cramped. The only thing that would have been nice in such a nice bathroom would have been a nice soaker tub to have a nice bath in but the shower was amazing nonetheless! The bed was also super comfy!
Everything that was in the room was worth the rate which was affordable anyway.
I didnt take advantage of the breakfast (because I was too busy sleeping in in the nice bed) but the next time I come to Fort Sask, I will be sure to stay here and try it :)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicole M
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

Everytime I have to come here to Fort Sask for work this is my choice as it is one of the most comfortable hotels I have stayed at in my many travels. The breakfast also has a delicious selection with coffee/flavored cream and teas.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank drock5280
Reviewed 9 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel a few nights ago. The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable and you get a complimentary hot/cold breakfast in the morning that is really good. We were able to enjoy the pool by ourselves which was nice. It was clean and the water was really warm. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: May 2012