“A Little Better Than Last Time”

Ricky's All Day Grill
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2014

My previous review was about a supper I had here. Gave it a try for breakfast. Not a terrible mistake but nothing fantastic either. Typical breakfast food. Can't say enough about the Asian girl that was serving us. She was very good.

I ordered the Breakfast Club sandwich. Avoid it. It's nothing great for the price. Sounds good on the menu though. It was supposed to come with "shaved ham". It was actually two slices of sandwich metal. When I commented on it my friend suggested that maybe the shaved meant it didn't have hair on it. Suppose I should be thankful for that but we had a good laugh. Also was supposed to be on sourdough bread. Looked and tasted like plain old white bread to me.

So I'll probably skip this place as there are better places for the same money in the Fort. Check my other reviews.

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

On a business trip had to dine. Atmosphere was not to bad and not crowd st all. The food was not bad but also nothing special.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

A party of 6 ate at the restaurant around the end of October for a birthday celebration and it was mayhem. They were short staffed and there was a show on at the Dow Center so the place was busy. When the meals came, the roast beef that was supposed to be slow simmered and tender was tough and the meat was rancid so it was sent back. The baked potatoes and vegetables on the others's plates, were cold so they were sent back. We were not impressed in the quality of the food or the prices. I would not recommend it.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I thought you couldn't go wrong with a Ricky's but it was so below average, bland, and poorly serviced, I'll think twice next time. Seated immediately but hostess dropped menus on table and kept walking! Unreal! Long wait for food, average meals when they did come, never did get a bill - went up to pay on our own. Used the ladies washroom - ugh. Yuk. Not clean, not stocked, not going back!

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I have been to fort again after a gap of two years and found this place much more improved than earlier. Our family enjoyed a lot beside the busy restaurant. The service was prompt and the food was good. Overall it is value for money.

1  Thank 255John