“Real Bad!!”

Original Joes
Moose Jaw, Canada
“Real Bad!!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Tried this restaurant twice, thinking first was maybe just bad luck, but NO this place is pathetic. Unless you are a fan of salt, don't eat here. First time was classic burger, which I could not even finish it was salty. Second time stayed away from beef and tried the Fish and chips, of course chip salty but fish??????? Co-worker I was with had pasta, he said even worse than the burgers!!!!
Avoid at all costs and terribly overpriced!!!!

• Visited June 2013

Edmonton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kicked out”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I have gone to this location a few times, but had a bad experience last time. My wife and I were looking for a place to casually spend an evening, she brought in some paperwork to go over. She is 26, pregnant and was not looking to drink. We were asked to show ID even though she ordered a water, and I ordered a Coke, I showed mine, but my wife had forgotten hers. Even though I am 26 as well, the waitress said we couldn't stay. It wasn't like it was really busy, many empty tables that night. I understand she was doing her job, but she could have looked the other way... it means she would have believed I was 26, married to a 17 year old who I was pregnant, a 17 year old who was marking tests (teacher). We didn't really argue and definitely didn't make a scene, but embarrassing to be asked to leave and escorted out. Not a great experience in a smaller town.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank 2travellingmonkeys
ft saskatchewan alberta
“busy but good food”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Other than being very busy courteous prompt service. Food was hot and tasty. Prices were average good portions for the money.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ian B
Edmonton, Canada
“It's a bar, no it's a restauarant. No, it's Joes.”
Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

Wife and I stopped in on our way home from work on a Friday afternoon. Pretty full with the bar crowd. Food was decent, service was ok as well. The staff were friendly but pretty rushed keeping up with the drink and food orders.
If you are looking for drinks and some decent food to wash it down, OJs is probably not a bad choice.

• Visited April 2013
Alberta
“Same old ... same old”
Reviewed 4 October 2012

This seems a popular franchise with new restaurants popping up - but try are all cookie cutter with nothing to distinguish one from another. There is nothing wrong with the place but neither is there anything special

1 Thank TaffyUke