“Consistent, friendly service”

Original Joes
Medicine Hat, Canada
“Consistent, friendly service”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Staff is always friendly and service is prompt. Food is good and atmosphere is great and makes you feel at home.

• Visited March 2014

Decatur, Illinois
“Working in Canada”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The first time I went my food was burnt so they didn't charged me. On the first visit they accepted my US money, on the second visit they wouldn't. The fish and chips was very good. If I go back I will get the fish and chips again. I think a note should be posted stating no US money accepted. This may keep people away.

• Visited January 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“No Joes”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Girls night out,busy place,seated right away,took awhile for drinks to arrive.Food was ok,nothing great,server spoke to us like we were children,instructed us as to how to pile all our dishes in the middle of the table for her.We laughed when she walked away.Silly girl,poor server.A smile would've been so much nicer.

• Visited August 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Decent atmosphere, not the greatest food”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Went with a couple of colleagues for a late dinner. Had the cobb salad. It was a large plate but didn't seem extremely fresh or well put together. I had to think pretty hard of what I ate before writing this review. That's pretty telling of how memorable the food was. OK to go for a couple of drinks, not recommend if you are looking for a great meal.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank chunerrrr
“It was okay.”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

The service is good, the atmosphere is good. But their fire truck nachos are not good. I think it was like 13-15 bucks for a giant plate of crappy chips covered in cold cheese and not great olives. And I usually love olives! But these were like toppings I would get at the dollar store or something. Actually, I am fairly confident that I can make better nachos at home with ingredients purchased from the dollar store.

It's pretty good if you wanna get beers I guess. The decor is nice, all new and stuff. Good service. But I won't order food there again if I go back because I would fear a repeat of those nachos. Those nachos were totally gross you dudes.

1 Thank TopherMcGavin