“Great Food, Awesome Service”
Review of Roustabouts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roustabouts
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Took the in-laws here for lunch. Lots of variety on the menu, better than typical pub menus. Great servers and everything was prepared to our liking.

Reviewed 3 November 2012 via mobile

This may not be totally fair because this plase was a bar that serves dinner. I don't drink, play pool, and was not there with friends. I just wanted dinner and to get out. It was not real fast. They try to up-sell you when you order. I don't like that tactic. I had their roustabout burger with soup. The burger tasted like mustard which as far as I could tell was the main condiment. The service was not terribly efficient. I waited a long time after I finished for the check with my credit card on the table wallet in hand right next to my long empty water glass but finally asked for a check to get things moving. I think that they have their fans but I will not be one of them. It's kind of a shame that this is their first review.