“Just like on the East Coast!”
Review of Atlantic Kitchen

Atlantic Kitchen
Cuisines: Canadian
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
“Just like on the East Coast!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This family run restaurant features seafood that tastes just like you traveled to the Maritimes to eat it! Their Halibut and fries are very good, as are all their fish and chip dishes. reasonably priced and fair portions. The atmosphere is homey and they make you feel comfortable. Very friendly service.

• Visited December 2013

FORT SASKATCHEWAN
“Very Good homecooking”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Haven't had a bad meal here ever. Reasonably priced and great service. Great menu selection, Portions are great.

Visited February 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Just Alright”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Went here for the first time with another couple. It's not bad but for me it wasn't that great either. Lots of fried food on the menu but one person in our party had the steamed salmon and enjoyed it. I'm not a big fish eater so chose the Seafood Platter. Popped a shrimp in my mouth only to find that the tail was still attached under the batter. Scallops were a little flat tasting but the piece of included fish was good. Overall we were satisfied but likely wouldn't make a return trip.

• Visited February 2014
bluecapersea
“Feels like home .”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Went twice this week . Feels like your back home . Love the fish and homemade fries !
Breakfast , bologna & eggs . Great service both times . The owner came to talk with us, she's a sweetie !

• Visited February 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Good Clam Chowder”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I liked this restaurant - it seemed homey, and I will go back (although it appears to be up for sale). I've never been to Newfoundland, but I suspect this restaurant is pretty authentic. We weren't brave enough to try the cod tongues, but if you're inclined to like that kind of stuff, here it is! I really liked the clam chowder - it was very flavourful; I would go back just to eat that! I also ordered the fish cakes - I've never had them before and I didn't realize they were made with potatoes, which aren't my favourite, so next time I'll try something else. My husband had the seafood platter; yes, they do have a lot of fried food, but it seemed better than the fried seafood you get at Red Lobster. My kids ordered chicken strips and fries; I would have liked some sort of veggie or fruit with the kids' meal, but my kids were happy.. The waitress was efficient and friendly, although she seemed a bit nervous every time she asked us a question. I thought the prices were pretty reasonable, so I'm surprised to see the reviews saying it was overpriced.

• Visited January 2014